12 weeks max on SS... does this include aamw's???

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
ok so my cdc has read the new booklet and she says that i am coming up to 12 weeks on SS.
this is correct BUT i have done 2 aamw's (sort of lol) so i havent done SS for 12 weeks solid.
does this mean i still need to do the 810 plan in 2 weeks? i thought this was only if i had'nt done 2 x aamws within my 12 weeks of SS.
does this make sense???
in other words do i need to do this 810 plan after my 12th week or not as i have been doing aamw's and not 12weeks solid on ss...
confused!!! :eek:

i didnt question her at the time as i didnt want to look like a know-it-all... lol

That is two different plans altogether. If you follow the new plan, you can SS for 12 weeks and then do 810 for a week. If you follow the old plan, you SS for weeks, AAM for 1 week, SS for 4 weeks etc.

cool so i can continue with ss until wk 14 then do another aamw wk 15???
just dont want to slow down my weight loss if i dont have to...
ill keep quiet when i see my cdc, dont want to embarrass her!

just answering my own questions here...
maybe she said that 'cos i didnt do a complete aamw in either wk 5 or 10.
she was'nt happy with me when i told her i didnt eat for 7 days.
so maybe she is automatically putting me on the new plan as i didnt follow the old plan properly by doing 2 full aamw's...
mmm what to do...?????

oh perhaps that is the case - was the eating too much for you cd08 ?

yeah, couldnt deal with eating a little... just felt like aamw was a time bomb waiting to explode in a binge!

i feel much more in control just having shakes and soups. when i have a nibble i want to carry on eating.

hoping that i will learn some self control before i have to maintain.

x

Back