12 weeks !!!!!!

jaxmummy

Silver Member
i get married in just short of 12 weeks if i 100% stick to it and exercise how much do u think i could lose. I still weigh 14.7 so not like ive only a bit to go

Well if you stick to it and lose a steady 2lbs a week then that is 24lbs... 1 Stone 10lbs.

That might take you down two dress sizes... will your dress allow to be altered that much?

It all depends on your met rate, are you going to work out as well. The thing is everyone is different. If you did start you will lose weight is you stick to the plan 100%. You will also feel better and deal with stress better too, especially as wedding can tend to get you going.!!

What are you planning to lose ?

Is the lose for cosmetic reasons or health reasons.?

Phil x

dress what dress aint got one yet lol ! just buying off peg

i wnt to lose weight for both reasons phil but mainly to see my son grow up i would love to lose around 2stone before then so will be working out hard

My post appeared twice so removing this one!

Last edited:
Hi

Ok the work out will be great in increasing your met rate, and tone you up. If you undertake a excessive work , you may even slow your weight loss down but reduce your size . I would suggest you measure yourself in this case. If you don't you may feel disappointed when your loss slows down. the healthy way to lose is 1 to 2lbs per week.

Phil x

Last edited:
Back