• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

12 Weigh-INS of Christmas la la la la laaaaaaaa

Need To Downsize!
Hopefully if it goes to plan I am going to lose another 30 lb
i am at 13lbs 11 the now(wi later not had a good week though) so i want to be in the 12s something mark so anything over 11 lbs off i will be happy x
I'm hoping I'll be 145lbs/10 stone 5lbs by Christmas, which would officially make me a healthy weight for my height and no longer overweight. So another 21lbs ish to come off :)
oh god,,i have a holiday coming up and bound to put up weight so i'm going to say 10 stone 2,,thats 7 to lose
ok i went to wi today and lost 2 so i decided i am going to set a new goal of 1 stone by xmas taking me in tho my 12s mark like i said earlier! good luck to everyone with there goals!!! x
I would like the scales to read 12 st 0lbs! That would be lovely but means I need to lose around 1lb a week until then and ive been really bad this week so dont think ill be losing a lb :cry: Must try very hard next week
my goal is to be 11st by 18th dec - works party, therefore i have 12lbs to lose! :( damn weight lol wanna try tonning up these arms too! want to lose another 2inches if possible on both of em... anyone got a punch bag?! ha :D (PS: i'll be losing this on CC now though not WW changing over, but i'll still carry on with the challenges on here if thats alright? :) )
It is 8 weeks until our Christmas works night out so I would like to fit my LBD again from last year. It only just doesn't fit at the minute so I am 100% on plan until that time so I look good.

And Again...........
We have started a little black dress challenge at our weekly meetings, loose a stone by xmas and get a chance to win all the entry money (pound to enter). I have lost 3 1/2 so far, so need at least a loss of 10 1/2 at least :) good luck all,