12 Weigh-INS of Christmas la la la la laaaaaaaa

size102b

Banned
On the 1st weigh in of Christmas my scales said to me......

Lol 12 weigh ins till christmas guys what do you want the scales to say ??? I'd want them to say 12stone something which will be from the 17s to the 12s from march :) I'm in the 13s so pleasssseeeee Santa baby the 12s :)

What's your Christmas goal?????

Hopefully if it goes to plan I am going to lose another 30 lb

i am at 13lbs 11 the now(wi later not had a good week though) so i want to be in the 12s something mark so anything over 11 lbs off i will be happy x

I'm hoping I'll be 145lbs/10 stone 5lbs by Christmas, which would officially make me a healthy weight for my height and no longer overweight. So another 21lbs ish to come off :)

Hmm I probably shouldn't have posted in here - I am a calorie counter not a weight watcher. I didn't realise there was an xmas thread for each type of diet.

oh god,,i have a holiday coming up and bound to put up weight so i'm going to say 10 stone 2,,thats 7 to lose

ok i went to wi today and lost 2 so i decided i am going to set a new goal of 1 stone by xmas taking me in tho my 12s mark like i said earlier! good luck to everyone with there goals!!! x

I would like the scales to read 12 st 0lbs! That would be lovely but means I need to lose around 1lb a week until then and ive been really bad this week so dont think ill be losing a lb :cry: Must try very hard next week
x

my goal is to be 11st by 18th dec - works party, therefore i have 12lbs to lose! :( damn weight lol wanna try tonning up these arms too! want to lose another 2inches if possible on both of em... anyone got a punch bag?! ha :D (PS: i'll be losing this on CC now though not WW changing over, but i'll still carry on with the challenges on here if thats alright? :) )

It is 8 weeks until our Christmas works night out so I would like to fit my LBD again from last year. It only just doesn't fit at the minute so I am 100% on plan until that time so I look good.

We have started a little black dress challenge at our weekly meetings, loose a stone by xmas and get a chance to win all the entry money (pound to enter). I have lost 3 1/2 so far, so need at least a loss of 10 1/2 at least :) good luck all,

I wud love 2 stone of in total for xmas, id be estatic but think that may be unrealistic, but heres to hopin, this is what i am aiming for, first weigh in i lost 5.5lb so 18.5 to go xx

Back