ProPoints 12 wks to wedding countdown

rjg123

Silver Member
after losing a stone, weight loss slowing right down, getting disheartened, falling off wagon, spending few wks arsing around on other silly diets ... Im back as of today!

new wk, new diary ...

day 1

Bk: 30g special k, banana, skimmed milk =4

lunch: morrisons LFprawn sandwich = 6
frozen ff yogurt 3

snack a jacks = 3

big salad with 250g new potatoes and however much 5pp worth of roast gammon joint is- will check online later.

26/26

i may also have a Freddo later for 2 weeklies

Last edited:
thanks for popping by ladies, any tips gratefully received!

just done a big healthy shop with lots of 0point fruit and veg. am suddenly really motivated and want to see something a bit pleasing when i go to class on tues!

I'm sure you will have a good loss on Tuesday. that's good you've stocked up on plenty of fruit and vegetables.

5 mile run done! thats 8 points Im the bag but Im going to try not to use them.

Feeling positive after a good day 1.

day 2

Bk: mini petit pan with 2 medallions of bacon and a coffee =6pp

20 left for the rest of the day but can see a big salad with new pots on the menu somewhere.

lunch: chicken sandwich (dont usually eat so much bread - just cos out shopping and tesco butties are pointed) 8pp
frozen yogurt 3pp

tea: large salad with 200g new pots and 100g baked ham. 9pp

26/26

morning all
didnt update for a few days as had phone issues!! Grr?!

anyway i returned to class, not old one, new one instead, on Wednesday. not happy with my starting weight, was more than i was expecting as my own scales put me as 11, which were always compatible with the scales at my old meeting. these had me as 11.2 If Im truly honest though, i did eat rubbish the day of weigh in, final blow out style before starting again. why do we do that??
was not happy at all about my re starting weight - had a bit of a panic and a cry in the car as i had got to 10.11 not that long ago. think i have my first dress fitting in about 3 weeks and i wanted to be at goal by then.annoyed at myself!!!
hopefully i can get as close to 10.11 by then.

Have stuck to the plan well, have stuck to mu meals at work and avoided snacking, which is a problem area for me to be honest - actually leads to binging which carries on all day - hence the gain!!
i used some weeklies last night (9) after eating a small ready meal, lesson learned there then!better to make a homemade filling meal rather than making do with rubbish and then feeling the need to eat more!
not beating myself up about it though, thats what weeklies are there for.

Im doing the Manchester 10k tomorrow so got to look after myself today with lots of fluid, no processed rubbish and certainly no booze!!!

then cooking dinner for my mum as its her birthday, was going to do a filling and healthy day but OH has bought lamb and i dont think its on the list??? any clues?

just in bed at the mo planning my day, think it maybe 0pp soup and a salad petit pan for lunch and may do a curry for tea... will update!

Hiya,Awww that 2lb will soon be off,no worries,you will burn that off and more with the run,hope it goes well.Stay positive :0)

Hiya, Just came accross this. I think you just needed a blow out, its hard to keep motivated all the time. Just stay with it and it will all fall off. Lamb can be quite fatty, its not on list, just weigh it, thats what i'd do. 30g og roast leg is 2pp, thats not bad.
Good luck with run...

thanks all. really feel Im back on track today. x

lunch was a chicken wrap and salad 8pp and a bag of French fries 2pp.

so ive got my run today and the sun decides to make an appearance!!
Going to go filling and healthy today, then use the 10 aps i earn for the lamb with dinner!!

so...
Bk oats made with sk milk
dinner roast lamb (10pp), new potatoes, peas, carrots, fennel and asparagus
pineapple roasted with vanilla, ff frozen natural yogurt. Sooo looking forward to this!!!

hoping i wont fancy tea after that but if i do might make a tuna salad.

Back