• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1200 plan wk 10 weigh in

Evening all well had major internet problems again grrrr but got weighed tonight and lost 2lbs which is a bit poo for 2 weeks but it is my TOTM and im in a foul mood lol Can actually get back to the gym tomorrow though so that'll make a difference too as ive not been atall this week with 1 thing or another first it was my leg then it was miffy at vets 2 days in a row then my car broke but got nothing to stop me going tomorrow. Hope everyone else is having a good week and got nice things planned for the weekend!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done Nina -2lbs is 2lbs, you are going in the right direction hun. Just keep chipping away. If its your totm maybe you'll have a bigger loss next week anyway!

Pleased to hear you are getting back to the gym. I've at last got my application form - just need to complete and return! I'm trying to decide between 2 different gyms so i'll have to get on with it soon.

Keep going Nina xxx

Well done Nina as JJJ says 2lbs is 2lbs lighter and most likely if TOTM you will be retaining a bit of water. You also sound like you have had a hell of a week so well done on sticking with it!

Georgie
x

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Onwards and downwards!

From your ticker I see that your total loss is 27lb in 10 weeks - that is nearly 2 stone :clap: - and when you consider losses on SS are on average 14lb a month your losses and you are on 1200 plan I think your losses are great :p.

I hope you had a good workout at the gym and you have a good weekend :)

Sorry only just seen ive had replies stupid internet being down thanks all and nope it's not 27lbs in 10weeks its 16lbs....i lost 11lbs before CD on WW