1200 plan wk 10 weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ninababes, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Evening all well had major internet problems again grrrr but got weighed tonight and lost 2lbs which is a bit poo for 2 weeks but it is my TOTM and im in a foul mood lol Can actually get back to the gym tomorrow though so that'll make a difference too as ive not been atall this week with 1 thing or another first it was my leg then it was miffy at vets 2 days in a row then my car broke but got nothing to stop me going tomorrow. Hope everyone else is having a good week and got nice things planned for the weekend!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

well done Nina -2lbs is 2lbs, you are going in the right direction hun. Just keep chipping away. If its your totm maybe you'll have a bigger loss next week anyway!

Pleased to hear you are getting back to the gym. I've at last got my application form - just need to complete and return! I'm trying to decide between 2 different gyms so i'll have to get on with it soon.

Keep going Nina xxx
    ninababes likes this.
  4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Well done Nina as JJJ says 2lbs is 2lbs lighter and most likely if TOTM you will be retaining a bit of water. You also sound like you have had a hell of a week so well done on sticking with it!

5. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Onwards and downwards!

From your ticker I see that your total loss is 27lb in 10 weeks - that is nearly 2 stone :clap: - and when you consider losses on SS are on average 14lb a month your losses and you are on 1200 plan I think your losses are great :p.

I hope you had a good workout at the gym and you have a good weekend :)
    ninababes likes this.
  6. ava

ava Silver Member

2lb is a good loss, especially if it's TOTM. well done :)
  7. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Sorry only just seen ive had replies stupid internet being down thanks all and nope it's not 27lbs in 10weeks its 16lbs....i lost 11lbs before CD on WW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.