Total Solution 12st To Lose... My Journey

Poppy2013

Parental Guidancerating 18+

This dairycontains swearing, talk of food, and maybe some sexual content at times

READ ON AT OWNRISK.....

Hi Everyone,

My name is Poppyand I am a foodaholic!:eek: At 26year’s young I am as big as a house and I defo feel it! I’m currently living inLondon with my partner and my mother in-law, which is “fun” as I'm sure u willfind out from the many days ahead. I detest my job as accounts assistant, I’vebeen there 3 months and I'm sure if there is a hell my office is what it wouldlook like. My life in general in the last year has gone to pot! I have nochildren because at my at size I can not get pregnant, not that I have beentrying, because I haven't... which is just as well really. What a way to start,my first paragraph is me moaning , on that happy note let me continue....

I have been big aslong as I can remember, it really is as awful and lazy as is sounds. People think I amlazy not doing something before now butI've possibly been on every diet known to man and failed. I guess I chose theExante diet because I like the idea of being taken away from food.. I don'tneed food in my life (1[SUP]st[/SUP] lie I love food):rolleyes: and I certainlydon't wanna be around it when I am trying to lose weight (truth)! They tellalcoholics not to have even one drink, this is how I need to treat food, for now anyway!

I have such a hugeamount to lose so at the moment, I just can see no light at the end of thetunnel. I can imagine me skinny and I really want to get there but because Ihave failed so many times before I just don't see myself reaching my goal. I’mconstantly being told to stay positive and the fact is I am really positive,its my will power that normally lets me down.:mad:

I admit I’m apicker, I like my food and I like to pick at anything I can, crisps, chocolate,bread, biscuits and really anything that will easily go from packet to mouthwithout any/little cooking involved. Last June I went on holiday abroad. Ohwhat a huge mistake 5 hours on a plane was, good job I didn't need the toiletbecause I was vacuumed suctioned into my seat :eek:. When I actuallygot on holiday it was so hot I looked like I was melting constantly. I felt toself conscious to wear anything that would actually let my body breath, and noway was I letting anyone see my wobbly bits. It was so much hard work, Ibattled with the heat and my insolating body fat every day for 2weeks! Neveragain! So last June when I returned home I went to slimming world and since thatdate I have lost 2st 2lb, before u say well done may I remind you I have 12stone to lose (as of today) its going to take me 6 years to lose the weight..ahhhh!!! Thank god for Exante;).

So here I amcoming to the end of day two, after a rocky day at work yesterday I wanted tostop off at McDonalds on my way home for a much needed food high. After 30minssat in the car park fighting with myself I decided that it was probably not the best idea and drove home! I ameasy to break, I have little will power but I guess you reach a time whenenough is enough! Today has been a breeze really not bad at all, I hope therest of the year is going to be like this, but I very much doubt it!

I would like towish you all success on the Exante diet and I hope you will follow my journeythough the lows and highs to eventually, hopefully (fingers crossed) I canstart to see that light at the end of the tunnel. I cant promise I will writein this diary every day but i will try at least 3 times a week!

Love an hugs,here's to the beginning of 2013!! :D

My netbook has decided to not allow me to press enter on this forum and move to the next line so unless I copy and pasted from word my diary would just be a huge block with no paragraphs. Due to me copy and pasting its also decided to block some words together where there was once a space between them..... hope u can cope reading this, it frustrates me!!

Good Luck Ladies..

Hi Poppy, I'll be following your story with interest :)

Thanks folks for the much needed encouragement! xxx

Hi All
I have just started Exante. On day 4 and doing okay. I have started with 3 packs plus 400 calorie evening meal as was not sure I could go the whole hog. Scales are saying 3lb down so seems to be working.
Looking forward to keeping myself motivated and on track by keeping up with how everyone else is doing.:)

Hi Poppy well done on resisting the mcdonalds, i love them too so know how you feel you did the right thing though! You can do this i think you will find you lose weight on this diet quicker than you think! Hope the rest of today goes well for you! xx

Thank you, I just love food in general really, im not hungry but tonight I seem to really wanna eat something!! ahhh xxx

Just popping in to say Hi Poppy :D
Lets keep going :D

Ok so today is day 4 i think.. urm lost track already haha oops!!

Started the diet by making my packs and omg was they lumpy. I'd think i for them all with a fork and that i was safe and then i wud take a glup and a big thick slimpy lump would slide down my throat making me gag. Yuk! So i invested in a whisk so i would take it to work and carry it arround in my bag and make up my packs.. perfect. I waited anxiously for it to arrive and iyesterday i got a txt from my bf at 11am telling me it was here!!! Woohoo!! Couldnt stand ANOTHER lumpy shake, so i on my lunch hour i drove home and spent 10mins having my lunch and quickly drove back to work hehe!! OMG was sooo nice.. all thick and creamy i was so happy.

Then the worst thing happened in my WHOLE LIFE (im so dramatic) My bf that night dropped it and broke it AHHHH!!! What an earth!!! He tried to fix it but didnt work, i was so upset and annoyed with him because i REALLY needed it. As i am the only one out of us waorking and i get a terrible wage all my money goes on bills, my mother kindly paid for this diet for a few months to help me out so spending money we dont have on a whisk was a huge no no! So i had nothing to replace it with.. and either did he! I was so upset i just burst out crying!

I know what your all thinking! That im such a moaner so let me explain a little bit. We lived in Northumberland before my BF suddenly decided he missed his family to much and asked me to leave my job, friends, family and house(rented) and move to London. We moved down in June and i was promised he would have a job with his uncle earning a fantastic wage and we would live with his mother only 4 to 8 weeks before we get a place of our own and as he put it ''start our life together as in marriage and kid'' So off we moved to London he decided he didnt want a job with his uncle and went looking else where.... 6 months later he still has no job, we have no social life what so ever its terrible.. mostly because we have no money. Me and his mother kinda clash (she hates me) and i spend most of my spare time when i aint working in a bedroom depressed. I work in a job i hate which is a friend of his mothers and all they do is hout at me all day long. I just hate it. We are moving back to Northumberland when we can find the money and if my bf actually ever gets a job. Thats why i seem a moaner all the time is because i am just so stressed living a life that i was promised would be different lol but on the upside this diet as gave me that little ray of hope.

Hope your all ok and sorry for the long rant hahaha!!! :) xxxxx

Oh Poppy, I am so sorry you find your self in such difficult circumstances, and testing times.
Please keep at the diet, it will help you more than you know in the long run
Marge
:)

Chin up Poppy - none of that in insurmountable - although I'd been having very big words with your boyfriend and asking him to pull his socks up!

Best of luck to you xx

Last edited:
Good luck hunni you can do this! Hope things sort themselves out soon, you will get through it xx

How are you doing Poppy ?:)

Back