13st to lose! But I'll get there!

Hi all I'm Jenna I'm 24 from birmingham. Joined SW 5 weeks ago and was ashamed to see my Start weight was 28st 6lbs. The biggest ive ever been. In September a very close family member was killed and it's made me realise life is too short to miss out on things and not live life to the full. SoSomething seems to have clicked for me this time and my head and heart are fully in it. I don't want to miss out in anything. So far I've lost 1 1/2 stone. Over the moon but know ive got a long way to go. Would love to make some new friends and get that extra bit of support x x

Hi all I'm Jenna I'm 24 from birmingham. Joined SW 5 weeks ago and was ashamed to see my Start weight was 28st 6lbs. The biggest ive ever been. In September a very close family member was killed and it's made me realise life is too short to miss out on things and not live life to the full. SoSomething seems to have clicked for me this time and my head and heart are fully in it. I don't want to miss out in anything. So far I've lost 1 1/2 stone. Over the moon but know ive got a long way to go. Would love to make some new friends and get that extra bit of support x x

Hi :)

Congrats on the weight loss so far - brilliant! I'm sorry to hear about your family member, things like that really make you look at life from another perspective don't they? You seem really determined and I really do wish you the best of luck on your journey :)

Ali x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on your awesome loss to date.

Sorry for your loss of close family member, you have done so well though to turn it into a positive force to change your life. Take it day by day you will get there.

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

well done on your loss so far love and sorry to read about your lost hun
x

Pleased to meet you! So sorry to hear about your loss but well done to you for turning such a devastating event into positive changes for your own health/life. You are absolutely right, life is too short, and we owe it to ourselves to respect our bodies. You've made an excellent start already and I'll bet you are feeling some of the benefits already? Good luck on your journey :) Essie x

Condolences on your loss and well done on the weight loss so far. I am doing slimming world too and have have about 11 stone still to lose. (Started with nearly 16 though.)

Hi jenna

first of all condolences on the loss of ur family member, it's such a shame that sometimes we need something like that to shock us into action. So well done for doing something about ur weight now. That is an amazing start, just think how much that will be helping your health already.

The people on these boards will give you great support so anytime u need to chat or rant or anything just pop on here and we will all keep u on track. Also if you want to be weight loss buddies we have about the same amount to lose so could be good to spur each other on? X

Hi Jenna and welcome :)

I'm really sorry to hear about your family tragedy, I went through similar last year too - and just like you, it was the kick up the behind that I needed - and I haven't looked back!

You can do this hun, and we're all here to help x

Hi Jenna,

I saw that you posted in the "No need to ask to join thread" around the same time as me so thought that I would pop by to say hi!

Congratulations on joining SW, I did it a few years ago and it is a fab plan! You have already done so well in losing your 1.5 stone, I am so happy for you!

If ok sending my condolences to you for the loss of your family member!

lostinarnia xx

Back