13th week result

Fantastic RachyRoo! How much more to go?

I'm off overseas again on business tomorrow for the rest of the week so will be harder for me this week.

Well, a fair bit more. Ideally another 2 stone, but if I get near and I am happy that's fine. So another 2 months or so?!
I'm away on hols half of May so am expecting to put on a few lbs again. All good tho :)

How are you doing now? I'd love to lose what you have in that time....although I am being a little realistic and realise I won't be able to follow it to the letter every week (especially with going away for 2 weeks in August - although this is staying with family and friends, so I could put some meals in my case....or breakfast at least and try my hardest to have low cal...having said that, they don't weight that much and I have 23kgs! :)).
Today is the start of my 3rd week and I've managed to lose 10lbs so far - really pleased as had 1500 worth of booze on Saturday (!) and a Chinese, although that was within my limit!! I am a tad worried as out 2 nights this week, however I'm not going to drink on Friday as it's my OH's birthday on Saturday, so I'd best not be wrecked for it! :D Chinese again on Saturday - will probably go for a stir-fry, but will decide on the day!

Hope you're still manging to lose!!

Back