14 weeks have changed my life

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
14 weeks ago I was teetering on a bmi of 40 and my binge eating was out of control. I hated my appearance and made no effort at all (incuding sometimes not being bothered to even brush my hair). Everything I wore was huge and tent-like and my plans for trying for a family with my bf couldn't be put in to place because I was so big. Then I went back to cd (I have done it once before).

In 14 weeks, I have lost 4st and 3lbs and my bmi is almost 30. My dr is happy for me to start trying for a family and I feel a different person (i actually meet up with friends rather than hiding from them because I feel such a disaster).

Tomorrow I am moving up to 810 and then the week after 1000 cals. I still have 4 stone to go but for medical reasons need to move up the steps. I am now excited to be adding exercise and that strong feeling it gives you.

I know this time, unlike last, that I need some weapons against the binge eating and am working on those. I plan for exercise to be one of them.

Anyway, I'm only writing this because I don't keep a diary and I wanted to show people what can be achieved in a short space of time. I hope this can motivate someone to stick with it, because times have been tough for me too, but I'm getting there. And hopefully will NEVER have to ss again!

Its very motivating!! And i agree with you 1 million percent after im done with CD i NEVER want to ss every again ha ha ha

Great to see a success post well done. Hope your journey for trying for a family is a short and sweet one x

Well done you! It's a tough journey but you have proved that we can all take control and do what we need to make ourselves happy!
Good luck with starting a family!
X

Well said Annie good luck and thanks for the pep talk... It really does help x

Thanks everyone. I went 69 days before I moved to ss+ & whilst at the time it seemed like forever & I almost forgot how to hold a spoon properly, now, only 4wks later, it feels like a lifetime ago. I can't emphasise how worth it all the sacrifices are!

Hi Annie Annie

Like you I'm moving up the plans

Good luck with it
I going to post in the maintenance section
Still got 3 stone to lose but going to lose them slowly
Did 5 week ss, I week ss plus and on second week of 810. Total loss 2 stone 1

Love this thread. Thanks for posting and well done, your very inspiring :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great to see a success post well done.

Thanks everyone, I think the cold weather actually helps as January doesn't feel like so long ago! I still have the odd time of feeling resentful & hard done by, and am hoping the lower weight loss of the higher steps won't derail me. But will keep trying to remember I'm doing this for a good reason!

AA x

Aww, what a brilliant post - honest and humble... and then completely uplifting!! I'm chuffed for you sweetie.
Lx

Hi Annie, I'm really pleased you've started this thread. I hope I don't come across as a stalker lol, but your posts in the past have been full of great, sensible advice. You've done brilliantly to stay on ss and ss+ so long. An achievement mirrored by your great weight loss :). Hope you enjoy 810, (I really liked it) and good luck on your next step!

Such a lovely post, huge congrats and wishing you every success in starting a family and shifting that last bit of weight :)

Great results well done you. Good luck on trying for a family and your continued fabulous weight loss

Soel said:
Hi Annie, I'm really pleased you've started this thread. I hope I don't come across as a stalker lol, but your posts in the past have been full of great, sensible advice. You've done brilliantly to stay on ss and ss+ so long. An achievement mirrored by your great weight loss :). Hope you enjoy 810, (I really liked it) and good luck on your next step!

That's such a lovely post, thanks so much. I will follow your travels on the maintenance board.

AnnieAnnie said:
That's such a lovely post, thanks so much. I will follow your travels on the maintenance board.

Thanks Annie :).

By the way have you read Gillian Riley's book Eating Less? I just thought it might strike a chord, especially as she advocates using health as opposed to how we look to motivate better food choices. It may be a start to your arsenal :)

All the best for 810 tomorrow x

Soel said:
Thanks Annie :).

By the way have you read Gillian Riley's book Eating Less? I just thought it might strike a chord, especially as she advocates using health as opposed to how we look to motivate better food choices. It may be a start to your arsenal :)

All the best for 810 tomorrow x

I have tried to explain this at work... that its not just about looking better its about not wanting diabetes or heart disease or rheumatoid/gastro issues because of a bad diet!!!

I second the good vibes for moving up to 810 Annie xxx

Back