14 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS.....

itsy

DETERMEND TO SUCCEED
:eek::eek::eek: Sorry to bring the Christmas subject up but it's getting closer :( and ive got alot of weight to shift before Santa comes..:4616:so if there's anyone out there wants to join in a CHALLENGE.. LETS DO IT :D:D:D
itsy...week 1..lose as much as i can.

if i could lose 19lb by then that would be great, it is possible but can i do it...
so far today i have had:::
porridge made with water
choc oat bar
chunky vegetable soup
2ryvitas
for tea i am having pork meatballs with a massive plate of veg.
my evening treat is options choc drink and 2 apples, maybe a pot of jelly.
lets see if we can do this.

just got word going into Hospital next week:cry:dont know for how long,:wave_cry:
So that's going to break my diet..:break_diet:So i promise to get back on it when i come out..:)
yesterday..had granola,and yogurt.
lunch..was carrot butterbean soup.1 slice bread,
dinner..Lasagna, and lots veg.
snack..was oat biscuits,and a apple..

Oh going in to hospital is not good i do hope all will be for for you,
At least you can get right back on track when you get home itsy.
Well today i have had:::
porridge with water
i am just going to have my biscuits for snack.
for lunch i am having chorizo and bean soup [my fave].
prob an apple before dinner.
sausage casserole for tea with a mountain of veg [again]
later on i will have a jelly pot and an options hot choc.
I have been invited out for drinks later on, once alcohol is in me then all hell is let loose so i might have to be careful watch this space.
Good luck for today,
cable

Today i had, granola, yogurt, for breakfast..lunch chorizo bean soup,delish.2 digestive biscuits with a small spread peanut butter,yum.
Mushroom Stroganoff, omg its yum. with 40g tagliatelle, and broccoli.
total cals..1045 not had my snack yet...
going to have cup Options and ginger biscuits..
total cals..1167

Last edited:
Well done itsy you have had a great day, well mine wasnt so good, after going to my sisters and only having 1 drink i thought it would be a great idea to share a portion of chips with hubby + 2 slices of bread i havent eaten bread for 5 months and am now paying for it with a bloated stomach, so scratch off everything i said i was going to have after my soup as i have been BAD, am really peed off with myself, oh well back to it tomorrow.

Naughty Naughty, Cable now here's your punishment.!!:whip::rant2::whoopass:lol..
Honest we've all been there, done it, and
felt guilty, and said WHY.:cry::cry::cry:
Just put it behind you today's a better day..

well the weekend wasnt too bad [ish] we had day out at silverstone it was fab!!!
out of all of the scrummy places to eat i only went and had jacket potato with beans check me out, .....
then ruined it all with a lush waffle with choc and nuts, if you are GOING TO FALL DO IT WITH STYLE, oh and the whipped cream, the shame of it all this is so like confession.
Anyways was back on track and am going to be a good girlie, today i have had
my vanilla porrige with water, [dont like that one]
2 caramel snackajacks
for lunch i am having chunky veg soup + 2 ryvitas,
1 apple for snack,
irish stew for tea loads of veg,
1 options choc drink,
1 pot jelly,
heres to today, and thursdays weigh day.
How are you getting on itsy????

well the weekend wasn't too bad [ish] we had day out at silverstone it was fab!!!
out of all of the scrummy places to eat i only went and had jacket potato with beans check me out, .....
then ruined it all with a lush waffle with choc and nuts, if you are GOING TO FALL DO IT WITH STYLE, oh and the whipped cream, the shame of it all this is so like confession.
Anyways was back on track and am going to be a good girlie, today i have had
my vanilla porridge with water, [dont like that one]
2 caramel snackajacks
for lunch i am having chunky veg soup + 2 ryvitas,
1 apple for snack,
irish stew for tea loads of veg,
1 options choc drink,
1 pot jelly,
here's to today, and thursdays weigh day.
How are you getting on itsy????

Was very good all weekend..until last night and my friend came over with a bag of chips..WHY DO THEY DO IT !!! she
new i was on a diet and have no will power....:mad::mad::mad: got to blame someone !!
it's never my fault is it as i stuff my FACE....3500 CALS EQUAL 1LB FAT :cry:

i'll join the challenge I just want to stick to the diet for 1 week 100% then go from there.

I do well all week and the weekend comes and my willpower has the weekend off and its down to earth with a huge bump.....

Hey Itsy I'm never gonna fit into my leathers at this rate :eek:
HI Shep do i know all about that weekend thing im so good and then i blow it at the weekend, one step forward
and two back...feel like i'll never learn..:cry:

hey shep and itsy
have been 100% all day, am feeling better already i am the same every weekend saturday arrives and any willpower i have all week seems to disappear, i have to be stronger but unless i stay in alone and lock the door there is no hope.
Its great to know i am not alone going through this.
ps chips with lots of vinegar are my fave food in the whole world i have to retrain my taste now, or just stick to the odd chip [boo]
Hope you have had a good day

oh how is the lock in going???
i have a gum infection at the mo so anything solid kills, i had thai chicken soup for lunch it smells a bit toxic but tastes better, i am dying to eat something solid even an apple would be nice but will have to settle for a jelly, tea will be irish stew with mashed veg followed by options hot choc,
at least i dont have to do the school run today my loobie is going to a friends for tea, i just have to keep the other little monkey occupied til hubby gets in,
will start digging the garden, excersise and keeping little one happy= bonus
hope all going ok shep and itsy.

Hi every one,got a phone call this morning..going in to Hospital tomorrow :cry::sigh: so busy getting packed and feeling a bit down..dont know what there going to do so just a bit anxious.
Got my toe taken off after Christmas cause of skin cancer just hope things are ok...:sigh:
So i'll try to be good and choose healthy
options, or it might be eat whats given
be good girls,,,:D

Today's menu..
Porridge..
apple.
Sweet potato coconut soup..slice bread.
Sausage casserole, carrot swede mash..
snack tonight, cup of Options..

Last edited:
Itsy
i really hope all goes well for you, must be a trying time as well as trying to lose weight too, the food isnt too bad in the hospitals is it now??? just no sending out for a takeaway!!!
well i was doing great today all ready for weigh in tomorrow, then my friend turned up with a mars bar for me, i dont even eat mars bars, what do i go and do??? i eat half thinking oh i will have the other half tomorrow, oh no i stuff the other half straight down, what a pleb!!! another day thinking what is up with me...
so i am having pasta bolagnaise for tea with veg as it the lowest cal meal i have in the cupboard, and a choc options for later on, mmm lets see if i can stick to that then shall we.
i hope today is going good for you all.
lots of luck to you itsy x

yay a 1lb off all in the right direction, i dont care if it is even a lb a week as long as it is off, if i can do the other 18lbs now i will be sooo happy.
We are off to florida on xmas eve and i really dont want to be a heavyweight over there.
Have a great day Shep, and Itsy try not to be too anxious hope all be ok x

omg same as me,my sis just phoned she has just set a wedding date and wants to come over sat for chinese and vodka sesh
I know my good intentions are going to go to pot, soooo i am not going to get on all peed off about it just start agin on sunday, the way things go my hangovers are so bad now i wont be able to stomach anything on sunday anyways.
Not been to bad today, its weird i havent eaten chocolate for months and now i have eaten some i want more , it sure is addictive stuff!!!
Have a great day

Back