14 weeks to TARGET!!

lizzie_b

So...as the title says, I have 14 weeks to get to my target in time for my 30th birthday!!
In order to succeed I need to lose an average of 1.5lbs a week so I believe this is do-able, but I'm relying on you all to keep me on the straight and narrow.
To keep me motivated I have worked out roughly how many meals I need to cook from scratch (not including 1 'cheat' day a week, 1 roast dinner day (Sunday) and 1 night when OH goes out so I can have something quick and easy) and I intend to try a new recipe for all 56 of them!!
It remains to be seen whether or not I will be successful in this but it's worth a try, so todays task is to find 56 new recipes that I like the sound of to try, I currently have 2!!
I will start properly on Tuesday (weigh in is Monday) as I am currently craving everything that is bad for me, so I intend to get that out of my system once and for all :D

I hope you will join me on my journey and give me a telling off when I need it :)

xxxx

Thankyou, it's been a busy couple of days so I'm still working on the list of recipes, so far I have
- Caribbean Peppperpot Stew
- Chicken Supreme
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Beef & Bean Hotpot Bake

Four down...52 to go!!

There are some fantastic recipies,it's definetly one of the things that is keeping me going with this. Good luck with the weight loss.

Well today was recipe number 1 - Caribbean pepper pot stew and it is delicious ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427220389.226986.jpg

Back