1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

14 Year Old has a Gastric Band Fitted

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by GrannieAnnie, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. GrannieAnnie

GrannieAnnie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I saw on BBc breakfast this morning a fourteen year old (British) girl had a gastric band fitted.

From her before picture I would agree that she has lost weight. But surely it gives out the wrong message having one fitted at that age.

She was one there with her mother, she had a weight problem herself. Both claimed she had tried everything, WW,SW, Atkins, etc...
    Both claimed nothing had worked.

As she was only fourteen at the time they can`t have given any of the weight loss plans much time.

Also, I`ve heard of people "cheating" their gastric bands by liquidising their food!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.