Step 1 Sole Source 140 pound to lose!!

KayGore

Hi I'v got 140 pound to lose, any tips, success stories and diet buddies welcome. I know its my time to do this and I know it will be hard so that why I'v decided to come on here as some off the post are amazing. I'm fed up off feeling worthless or being put down I'm even fed up off eating so any help people I would be so grateful. Xx

Last edited:
So today menu is chocolate shake for breakfast lunch and dinner, I really can't stomach the vanilla yuk! I like summer fruits but so far only found 2 shakes I like and 2 soups I like. I think next week I'm going to try the rice pudding but there seems mixed reviews on that one x

Hey Kay. I'm struggling with what shakes I like at the moment. I did like most flavours when I first started but that's been whittled down to only 3. I do like most of the soups still but I think that's because I don't have them often. I really didn't like the porridge and wasn't a huge fan of the rice pudding. The flavour is not too bad especially as u can add some cinnamon or nutmeg to it...its just the texture that got to me. Good luck with your journey :)

Last edited:
Hi thank u for your comment! How are you finding cd? It has amazing results I done it a few years ago and lost 5 stone but I didn't follow thru the steps but then I would only have chicken soup but now can't stand. X

I'm finding it really good especially because of the quick results...makes it worth while and keeps me motivated. I've still got about 2 stone to loose but definatly plan on moving up the steps. I've heared about so many people like yourself that didnt and put some if not all the weight back on.

I so wish I went through the steps but I thought I knew better but clearly didn't I know this time I will go through the steps!! I'm glad you are finding it good and well done on ur weight loss do far :thumbup:
X

Fantastic! Was that ur first weigh in?

It was yea so happy!! I know I got a long way to go but 11lb is a real good start how is your diet going :D

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have 182lbs to lose and tomorrow is my first weigh in. I've done this before and lost 7 stone but then got pregnant so had to stop and it all came back on :(

Hi and thanks for your comment we in the same boat, apart from I put mine back on with out pregnancy I went straight back in to my old habits! How have you found this week x

It's been great actually-I was in ketosis on day 2 :)

Glad your finding it ok good luck for tomorrow please let us know on your loss. X

I will :)

I lost 13 1/4 lbs!!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's amazing! Well done

Hi Kay, hi everyone how u getting on so far? I'm a returner also after having lost it all and put it back on ( but I did lighter life) I also didn't follow there maintenance equivalent programme and wish I had. I have another 5 1/2 stone to go on CWP and am really hoping that this is the final time. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi willpower woman I wish I had done the maintaincr to but we live and learn. How r u doing I find it helps reading posts on here help!! In it together x :thumbup:

Hi willpower woman I wish I had done the maintaincr to but we live and learn. How r u doing I find it helps reading posts on here help!! In it together x :thumbup: Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I changed CWPC a week ago so using it as a boost to this diet, a fresh start, weigh in tomorrow eve do we shall see?

How about u? When's your weigh in? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back