144lbs to loose... let's do this!

Becka Caunce

Hi all,

I'm starting Exante Total Solution on Sunday (9th Oct!), with 144lbs to loose this isn't going to be easy so any support you all have out there would be greatly appreciated

I feel like a Bridget Jone's diary is going to form from this...

Is anyone else doing Total Solution?

Thanks Bex :character00116::whacky068:

Hi Bex! Welcome to the forum and Exante! I have been on TS for the past 4 weeks and have lost 18 pounds so far (my 4th week weigh in is tomorrow). Everyone on here is really supportive!

You can definitely do this!!!! x

It's day 1 for me today, sat drinking my black tea, not bad so far, really thought I would hate it without milk.

I have done Cambridge 9 years ago to great success and exante 7 years ago until I got caught with the wonderful exante super fertility effect, so after two babies in ten months I am finally back and will do it this time.... I have had a few false starts, but we just booked a trip of a lifetime to florida disney land in Feb 2017, and I am scared of needing seat belt extenders and not fitting on rides. My greatest fear is the thought of not wanting to display holiday photos because I am ashamed of how fat I look. Fingers crossed I'm on it this time!

Hey everyone! I created a new minimins account as didnt like the fact I'd used my full name and it showed up and didn't know how to delete the thread....so I'm on this new account now!

Good luck to everyone!!

Started on Monday in the end...was supposed to start on Sunday (but with it being my birthday on saturday...had far too much birthday treats that needed eating up first :character00254:..

On day 3 and finding it not as bad as I expected...the only side effect i'm having is feeling frozen all of the time, currently sat at work with the heater on full next to me :gen125:

How is everyone getting on?

Bex x

It's day 1 for me today, sat drinking my black tea, not bad so far, really thought I would hate it without milk.

I have done Cambridge 9 years ago to great success and exante 7 years ago until I got caught with the wonderful exante super fertility effect, so after two babies in ten months I am finally back and will do it this time.... I have had a few false starts, but we just booked a trip of a lifetime to florida disney land in Feb 2017, and I am scared of needing seat belt extenders and not fitting on rides. My greatest fear is the thought of not wanting to display holiday photos because I am ashamed of how fat I look. Fingers crossed I'm on it this time!

I went to Alton towers the other week, and had been trying with Slimming World to loose as much weight as possible (now realised I can't do a diet if involves me making choices in terms of food!) was so worried that wouldn't fit on the rides....so lost 18lbs and fit on all of the rides except 1....felt so good to be able to!

So...YOU CAN DO IT! If I can anyone can! Bex x

Back