• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

14th weight in

hi guys
jus come back from my wi and ive lost 9lbs :wow: i cant belive it. for those who read my thread last wk u know that i actually gained 0.5lbs and was totally miffed!! finally ive caught up and am now in in my 14s woo hoo!! thank u so much for all ur support and helpin me get thru this wk!! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
:eek::eek::eek:STROLL ON!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Thats blimmin brillaint Pink!!! well done you xxxxxx

P.S Think you'd better change your mood from sad to Extatic!!!xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Congratulations!!!
Bet you are made up!!! :D

lillie

weighs a lot less
well done hun ,we all said you would have a good loss this week but 9lbs thats amazing ,and 14s as well you must be sooooo happy xxx

well done thats fantastic. ur weight loss is amazing. i live near to you! which chemist does the diet near here? my hubby would love to try it. i get mine through the hospital so dont know where to go. thanks dionne

ladylipo

Silver Member
Holy S***!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE your amazing!
Did ya do anything different this week???

well done thats fantastic. ur weight loss is amazing. i live near to you! which chemist does the diet near here? my hubby would love to try it. i get mine through the hospital so dont know where to go. thanks dionne
i get it from a pharmacy in kettering, near post office. theyre lovely people. so worth doin. im lovin it!!!

Holy S***!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE your amazing!
Did ya do anything different this week???
no i didnt do owt different, i jus kept to it 100% but i think i jus made up for the previous 2 wks!!

would i have to phone and book hubby in to start lt and how much does it cost? thanks again dionne
hey no probs. it costs £36 a wk and ave a wi every week. its very hard but the affects are brillaint. i heard that men only ave 2 packs per day!!

Hahahaha well done you! I was nervous when i first saw your thread hun...knew you would have a big 1 this week and well done for sticking at it xxxx

yea my doc says men would only have 2 packs per day. i found that kinda odd considdering they usually eat more calories than women! i will ring the chemists tomorrow and try and get hubby booked in them. hopefully it'll make the diet easier for me 2 if he's on it. wi tomorrow, hope i do as well as you!!! it really is fantastic

harriet2

serial poster
wow thats really fantastic - great news!!!!!

h xx

Wow wee, wit woo thats fantastic, im doing somersaults for you after last week you must be so happy, good on ya xxxx