15 minutes to drink!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XxAbbiexX23, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    OK...so I was just wondering, I know it says on the bag that you're to drink it within 15 minutes but just how set in stone a rule is that? I mean can you take your time and drink it within half an hour?? Obviously I know that it should be drunk as quickly as possible but I'm feeling sorry for people who are struggling because they feel forced into drinking the shakes in one go and feeling sick because of it?
    Has anyone else ever gone over the 15 minute mark with their shakes and still managed to lose weight?
    Just how much does it affect you if you don't take it within 15 minutes?

I'm OK usually, I can drink mine OK but just wondering about other people who are finding it so difficult

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    After that time they start to seperate. Strugglers could always make up half a shake. Although that does mean 6 drinks instead of 3 :jelous:.

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i think if there kinda left sitting around for any longer they start to lose there vits and minerals..im not sure though but on cd aswell its 15mins!! :)

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    They start to lose all their nutrients after 15 mins so best to have them within that time. Your body needs all the nutrients that are in it so really should stick to that rule!

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    The cambridge ones don't lose their vits and minerals. Don't know about LT.

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I would be afraid to drink it after 15 mins. I spilled some on the car seat and it went like cement! That was last June! I had the seat valetted and the stain is still there. So I would think after the 15 mins they start to set!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.