15 week to go food diary!

Mummy2Bslim

Banned
Hi ladies,

My eating is starting to get out of control, my hubby has been buying chocolate and stuff for him and when he goes to have it I've eaten it and I don't remember doing it!

I'm 25 weeks today, I'm going to class at 7pm so I will see what my gain to date is, I've not been for 3 weeks so I'm really dreading it I can just imagine I've put like a stone on or something!!!

From tomorrow I'm going to write everything I eat down here to keep track, I can do it on my phone so no excuse for leaving anything out!

My problem is I currently feel hungry ALL the time, even after I've had a big meal. Anyone else like this and have any food tips to make me feel full?

X x x

I feel your pain! I'm chocolate mad at the minute n have a mania for creme eggs I'm going thru two a day! I'm 24 weeks tomorrow n was at a stone last week so going to weigh tomorrow. Like you I've decided to write a diary that way I can see exactly what is happening....are you drinking much? Sometimes we can mistake eating with drinking altho that may just be me clutching straws! X

I had a cream egg phase as well!! Lol I'm drinking loads, I'm enjoying syn free fizzy flavoured water from tesco I'm drinking litres of the stuff!

I'm just feel hungry even after a big meal I'm like a bottomless pit, maybe it's that we are digesting food faster because of baby so maybe I should try having 6 small meals a day and see if that helps ...

Your not far behind me :D I'm August 28th!

X x x

Ok so my gain so far Is 16lbs at 25 weeks I'm determined to stick to plan from tomorrow so I've had a blow out tonight on everything I fancied lol.

Draw a line under it now and start fresh from tomorrow!!!

X x x

So today so far I have had.

250mls blueberry and pomegranate juice no added sugar - 1.5 syns (just checked syns online thought there was loads in it, only 1.5! So going on my shopping list!!!)

Pasta with primula light (hexA) ham and mushrooms.

Spaghetti bolognese made with extra lean mince, passata, onions and mushrooms.

Apple, banana and a banana and custard müller light, raspberry and cranberry müller light.

Chocolate scan bran cake (Hexb) munched on all day 3 syns.

Ww custard - 3 syns

7.5 syns for today

Really pleased with today, if I can keep this up I would be so so happy!

Cals for today 1584.

X x x

Last edited:
Just had a love long shower and a proper primping session! Exfoliated, shaved, moisturised to within an inch of my life!

Happy pregnant lady :D hubby came in and told me I'm much more beautiful with no make up bless him!

Night all

X x x

Attachments

• image-2765271168.jpg
    image-2765271168.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 52
So far today I have had

4 slices of grilled bacon and 2 poached eggs.

Jacket potato with tuna mayo - 4 syns

Roast chicken with fry light roasted pots, carrots, sweet potato and parsnip.

Orange and chocolate bits müller light, apple, banana. 2 Jaffa cakes - 5 syns.

Hex A = 250mls semi skimmed milk for tea and coffee today.

Hex B = 5 scan bran in the scan bran cake - 3 syns and WW custard 3 syns.

Looking forward to my scan bran cake later!!

Syns for today - 15.

X x x

Last edited:
Thank you :) I haven't felt so positive about my diet in months!

X x x

So today so far i have had

HEXA - 250mls semi skimmed milk

HexB - 2 x weetabix

planned for dinner

Dried egg noodles, mushrooms, bacon with soy sauce. Apple and Banana.

Space raiders - 3 syns

2 dairy milk bars - 10 syns

Milky bar mini -3.5 syns

Mini snack kinder bar - 5 syns

Milky way bar - 5 syns

Bacon rasher crisps - 6 syns

Oops 32.5 syns!!!

Whoops total binge tonight but if I was calorie counting I would have had 2520 but I had under 1700 the last 2 days so I'm ok ...

New day tomorrow

X x x

Last edited:
Ok new day new start!

Breakfast.

2 boiled eggs

Raspberry and cranberry müller light.

Dinner.

Tuna, pasta and primula light as HexA

Banana, apple.

Tea

Gammon steak, slimming world chips, beans, mushrooms and a fry light fried egg.

Snacks

Cereal bar x 2 Hexb

Cadbury mini bar x2 - 10 syns

Hula hoops (small handful) - 3 syns

Hot chocolate -2 syns

15 syns

X x x

Last edited:
In work 10am till 10pm and its take away night argh!!!

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs

2 x alpen light bar = Hexb

250mls SS milk = hexA

Lunch

Tuna, pasta, mayo - 3 Syns

Tea

7" pizza with ham and mushroom with a handful of chips - syns = priceless!

Snacks

Muller light vanilla with chocolate bits

Last edited:
I'm trying my best hun! I'm bad for hitting the chocolate at night!

I was limited for choice in work this morning, no Sw friendly cereal, white bread! It was tough lol

Pizza ordered now! Yummy

X x x

Pizza was gorgeous but I only managed one slice! It's coming home with me and I can munch my way through it later haha

X x x

Breakfast

Raspberry and cranberry muller light. X 2

Dinner

Sunday lunch with my mum - 5 syns

Mint chic chip ice cream mmmmm 3 syns

Tea

2 slices of 7" pizza, 2 bags of transform a snack, toffee crisp millions of syns lol

Snacks.

A polish wafer biscuit thing

2 x kinder bars

1 milky bar small size

Lots of syns but it was sooo good!

Last edited:
So I lost 1lb woooo it danced between 1lb and 1.5lb lol another week of being good to come!

The only day I have to worry is Saturday as I'm going to my friends legendary Eurovision party, I always make cupcakes this years are lemon meringue as always and I'm doing a strawberry and vanilla swirled buttercream one like an ice cream! I may even bake the cakes into cones!

So my gain at 26 weeks is 15lbs going to try and keep losing, if I lost 1lb a week I would be back at pre pregnancy weight in time for babies arrival and that would be awesome!!

X x x

Back