15 weeks to Christmas - 3 stone challenge.

DeliciousBoo

Is a woman on a mission.
Today is 15 weeks to Christmas - I have 39lbs left to lose to get to goal.
I want to be at goal for Christmas. I have promised myself...THIS IS IT!
So I need to lose 2.5lbs per week.:eek: Doable...but still...:eek:.

I have already lost 60lbs in the last year due to not eating grains (wheat & sugar) and walking everywhere.
I have a young baby, work part-time and I am completing a degree - I have found myself recently struggling to have time to prepare nutritious healthy foods and in the last few weeks I have put 6lbs back on.
I don't want to go shooting up the scales and undo all the hard work I have done during the last 12 months so I have ordered a couple of months of Diet Chef foods to kick-start my weight loss again.
It generally consists of porridge/granola for brekkie, soup or pasta/cous cous salad for lunch, calorie counted meal with added veg for dinner and popcorn/low G.I. snack bars/shakes/fruit for snacks.
The calorie count is 1400 a day and all meals are artifical additive free (except the shakes - but I don't drink those.)
I will also be exercising for around 40 minutes a day. This will be either walking, cycling or dancing...a few weights and a few stomach crunches to help get rid of that overhang left over from having my beautiful baby.

So here goes 15 weeks countdown....goal 10st 01 (size 10 < whoop whoop >)....wish me luck.

x x x Boo x x x

Wow Sounds Like a Great plan I am In!
I am on diet chef which is a 1200 calorie a day diet, I've been on it since feb now but i keep messing about cheating, dieting on and off and i really just want to lose a considerable amount of weight by the holiday season. how has this week gone for you so far?

Back