150 days to slimdom

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
Well day 20 nearly over and I'm hoping scales are going to drop as they have stayed the same since Monday. My official weigh in is on Sunday so would like to see a weight loss for my efforts.

At times it's been difficult this week but only because I've felt miserable and tired. I've stayed on plan 100%

I've ordered some of the meals which I'm hoping come soon, would be nice if they arrive tomorrow so I can take on holiday Monday but I'm doubting this.

My mum says she can see that I've lost loads of weight. My clothes are getting lose everywhere except my boobs lol

Let's hope they start shrinking

Anyway 130 days to go until slimdom I'll record my ups and downs here.

On a plus side I've talked my mum into doing the diet also she starts when I'm back from my holiday yay!!

X

Thank you Tara we shall see those 150 day to the end.

How are u finding it now?

It's getting much better thank you. Just done day 7, so offically a week, I have my first weigh in tomorrow! So excited for that, not expecting a huge loss as I tend to be a slow loser, but would love 9.5lbs, would get me into the next stone.

I don't have any nausea now and have the odd bout of dizziness but I am coping and it's getting easier as time goes on. Still craving junk, but that will always be with me, it's something I've gota learn to control!

Yes it does get a lot easier that first week really can be a nightmare.

But the results are worth it, I'm a slow loser usually too but 9.5 is a fantastic first week got my fingers crossed for you.

Yes the demons are still there once we are at target we need to reeducate our selfs and healthy eat only

I think the maintenance stage will be the hardest by far but we can do it

Learning to deal with the junk cravings is a useful element of this diet :). I'll always have the tendency to snack on crap though and will try to watch out for that when I reintroduce the carbs again as carbs make me do that more than ever.

Try to stay positive lotstolose, you will lose the weight even if the weekly losses are not consistent, and your mum doing the diet will be a great incentive as you'll spur each other on. I started with someone from work who is doing LL. It's great to be able to discuss the ups and downs with her and share our WI results :). We've lost nearly 9 stone between us - a whole person!! Amazing. And this site helps a lot too, especially in the distraction stakes.

Wow bg 9 stone between you is amazing!!!! Omg well done you too.

Yes I find this site helps me loads, when I'm feeling bored and lonely and tempted its great to talk to others who understand.

I've been at target before I managed to maintain for a few years until my thyroid went wrong and on went the weight :-( I'm on tablets now for that so no fear of that happening again I hope.

I'm just counting the days, really hope the meals arrive tomorrow. Mums going to try some of my meals and then we are going to order a months supply each and bang off more weight.

:)

Oh dear I think I need to do 238 days and I've done 7....... Can I do another 231??? I suppose it's just another number!! xx

Yes scotsbean it's just a number take each day as it comes and you will soon be there.

Day 21 for me at last scales dropped a pound today as they been staying the same since Monday. My body must of been desperately holding on to the fat knowing that I usually give up if I don't see results. Guess I proved my body wrong and kept on going.

Official week 3 weigh in tomorrow which I'm looking forward to.

Plus I've a tender patch on my back/bum where the fat is going. Hurts to touch I get these tender spots all over where the stubborn fat is going :) bye bye to that pound lol.

X

well its weigh in day for me tomorrow rather excited plus im out clubbing tonight drinking water all night of course and all that extra dancing and exercise should help :)

my food packs havent come today which means they will arrive while im on holiday which is a shame as i would of liked to have had them to take away. but it gives me something to look forward to when i come back home.

Is pleased to announce I lost 3lbs this week

It was certainly worth going out night clubbing til 5 am and drinking just water

It was a great night and I proved to myself I can go clubbing and lose weight :)

I'm off on holiday tomorrow can't wait and will be bringing back weight loss :)

Yes scotsbean it's just a number take each day as it comes and you will soon be there.

Day 21 for me at last scales dropped a pound today as they been staying the same since Monday. My body must of been desperately holding on to the fat knowing that I usually give up if I don't see results. Guess I proved my body wrong and kept on going.

Official week 3 weigh in tomorrow which I'm looking forward to.

Plus I've a tender patch on my back/bum where the fat is going. Hurts to touch I get these tender spots all over where the stubborn fat is going :) bye bye to that pound lol.

X

I agree with you Lotsto! Scotbean, I don't think about days ahead either. I concentrate on today and just wait for the scales to shift. Like you, Lotstolose my losses have really slowed down but that's ok, as I KNOW this works, so patience is slowly kicking in. I tell myself I've got less fat on me today than I did yesterday even if it doesn't show up on the scales yet!!

I hear you on the sore spots! I was sitting on a wooden stool a couple of days ago and had to get up after a few mins as it was so uncomfy. A couple of weeks ago, with my substantial a** padding, I wouldn't have noticed it. Now I do!

I don't look at what's ahead re this diet either really, I just take it a day at a time and then when you look back the time has flown by and the weight has disappeared. Sometimes the lack of progress on a daily basis can get to you but looking at the bigger picture always helps and the weight does shift eventually. Quite apart from that I know of no other diet that works for me (in terms of being able to stick to it) or allows me to achieve the losses I have. I'm a naturally impatient person and a half pound a week doesn't hack it for me and when projected forward it would take me years to achieve my goal. On this I will manage it well within a year.

Yes sometimes it seems we have so much to lose feels like it will take forever but it will soon come around

Day 23 for me and I'm on holiday 127 days to go

Today I've been swimming loads and stuck to diet I'm hoping to be 14.1 when I weigh in Sunday and then into the 13s soon yay

I've been drinking lots of water and having 3 shakes and a bar. This is working well and weight is coming off :)

Have a great holiday! whereabouts are you? X

Hiya scotsbean I'm at centre parcs with my partner and children.

Today we are going to pancake house for dinner kids love it. Think my partner is cooking roast beef for tea. But even with all that going on its not tempting me one bit. I'm doing my milk shakes and a bar without any trouble.

We intend to go out walking loads today as I want more exercise and loads of swimming too.

I can see my legs are getting slimmer which is spuring me on. I'm glad I've lost that 1stone 1 before I came here and had to walk around in a swimming costume.

X

Sounds brill!! Oh it'll be a while till my next break away - Second week in April I think!! Nose to the grindstone till then lol. Have a great time! xxx

Thank you x

I'm quite a social person so getting used to these situations and sticking to plan. The day I come back off holiday I've got a charity rock gig to attend til 1 am.

It's rather amusing watching everyone falling around drunk, as I drink water which I might add is free in all the pubs and clubs.

I've swam for 3 hours today and walked for 2 hours today.

Hoping this helps with the weight loss I'm aiming for 3lbs a week if it's anymore well that's a massive bonus.

Still feeling conscious walking around in a swim suit as most people here all slim in a bikini where as I'm wobbling around :-( I know I'll soon be back slim I just miss my old body very much. That's what drives me to reach my goal :)

X

Day 25 out of 150 days

Well my week away at centre parcs is going great loads of walking loads of swimming and I've stuck 100% to the diet.

I'm hoping for a good loss on Sunday due to the extra exercise I've done this week.

I've not been tempted at all and drinking loads of water too. I've had some of the Cambridge water flavour which was in my cupboard and it's made the water but nicer to drink.

To me I can see my legs getting slimmer and jeans are getting lower around legs. Still think I need to lose another stone before my jeans get lose around my hips and belly.

Next target two personal targets are to get to day 30 and to get into the 13s

:) x

Back