Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LosingSevenStone, 13 May 2010 Social URL.

1. LosingSevenStone

LosingSevenStone New Member

Last edited: 1 June 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zofia

zofia Full Member

hello and welcome to the forum, good luck with your weight loss. have a look round the forum, i am sure you will find something to suit your life style.
  4. Meltdown

Meltdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CC/healthy eating
    Hello and welcome. This place is really inspiring. I'm in the same boat as you and have a lot of weight to lose. Have a look at Wemitts - you'll find lots of support on here. Good luck in your journey - we can do it!
  5. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
  7. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome to the forum, it is a great place for help and motivation, no matter what diet you are doing take it one day at a time, and don't think of the amount you have to lose as that will dishearten you. this is what i did and I am 1 pound of losing 7 stone since the 6 of august last year, it is the best thing I have ever done for myself. good luck on your weight loss journey.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.