15's down to 14's

keelyjrs

Well this morning I have dropped a zone woo hoo. I am now in the 15's working to get down to 14's
So anyone else in the 15's, jump in and get chatting xx

Well done Keely getting into the 15's and saying good bye to the 16's:happy096:

Hi
I have been in the 15's for what seems like forever due to illness back in 2010 but its not gonna get the better of me any more so am here to finally do something about it.
Am only on day 5 and start weight is 15st12lbs so hopefully after a few weeks ill be in the 14's.
Goodluck and hopefull see each other into the 14's soon xx

Hi. I was 16 3 last week but after today's wi am 15 4, do my goal this week is to say good bye to the 15's and be in the 14's this time next week. Fingers crossed and good luck to you all c

Wow susysu well done u thats amazing.
Im due my 1st weeks wi tomorrow so fingers crossed xx

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the Exante boards but would like to join please....
congrats to those in the 15's, looking forward to making it down the groups and to goal with all of you :scale:

Just wondered how everyone is getting on? :wavey:

Woo hoo after today's wi I have made it into the 14's and am currently 14.11.
Here's to reaching the 13's xx

Woo hoo after today's wi I have made it into the 14's and am currently 14.11.
Here's to reaching the 13's xx

Oh well done Natalie thats fab! i'm hoping to join you in the 14's myself next week. Was exactly 15 at my weigh this week :-( the scales even teased me by flashing between 14 13.5 and 15 lol x

Oh dont u hate it when they do that.u will definitely be joining me in the 14's by next week then xx

Oh dont u hate it when they do that.u will definitely be joining me in the 14's by next week then xx

I know!!! We were almost the same starting weight :) I was 15 12.5, I'll try and keep up with you lol x

It feels like it's taken me ages to get here in the 15's, though in the grand scheme of things it's only been 11/12 weeks. I was stuck in the 16's as I took 2 weeks to celebrate turning 50 :D. Now that's over and done with I can look forward to seeing the pounds continue to drop off!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Moo cow I kmow what u mean.i have been celebrating my bday this wkend and friends want to take me out for lunch on wed as my actual bday but I wanna get back on plan.
Am guessing just a chicken salad will do but is annoying as will be just to please others and not myself! Xx

Slimwannabe
I am fortunate that my family are very supportive, and understand the constraints of Exante. We went to a chinese buffet place for my actual birthday and I pigged out on meat and veg only, resisted the rice, noodles etc. We then had a huge family get together where it was easy to hide that fact I wasn't being my usual piggy self as there were so many people here no one noticed I wasn't actually eating lol When I have been off plan I have tried to make the right choices and the scales are still heading downwards so I must have done something right woohoo

Aw well done to u moo cow.i did my best to avoid carbs but hey we shall see what next weeks wi says.
I seem to have a friend who is always trying to sabotage me but that just makes me stronger when im around her really lol xx

Lots of folk have a hard time getting their heads round a VLCD and are convinced that it can't possibly be good for you. I haven't fessed up at work that I am using Exante as I can't be doing with the explanations etc. My immediate family know about it and have listened rather than pre-judging.

Moo

Hi all, would love to join you for moral support - starting weight 16st 4lb last week and am down to 15st 13lb this morning. I have been using exante/slimming world and am now ready to try working solution with a view to maybe total solution on/off. Bit about me - aged 42, married with 2sons aged 21 and nearly 15. I have put on so much weight over last year and before and am now in right place to get sorted. Hubby is also finally very supportive - we have invested in cross trainer and exercise bike and every night we are using these together and really enjoying it (shock!!!). I am being careful with my expectations and not planning on going straight on TS as I have a few health issues - hypothyroidism, low calcium, low vit D and am also currently off sick after having a panic attack in work last week (suffer from stress at work and have been quite poorly in past due to this). Dr's appt tomorrow but know that exante will give me the nutrition I need to get better.

Sorry for my blurb and looking forward to taking one day at a time towards a healthier me.

Hi Dextersmum

Pull up a chair and stay a short while on your way to the 14s lol. It's very handy to have a supportive partner rather than a perceived saboteur !!!
I find the weight losses with Exante such an incentive to lose more and to carry on even after a "blip" rather than to just give up and go back to previous eating habits.
I think I am here for the long haul as previously I would have felt I had to give up after going off plan for a while. I am learning not to beat myself up over the odd slip but rather to just get back on it and see more pounds disappear.
It is such a joy to buy smaller clothes and how great does it feel when people start to notice/comment :happy036:
I got a bike a few weeks ago to get a bit more exercise in, the first time I have ridden a bike in about 20 years eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
I do swim weekly and I now love the fact I can walk up two flights of stairs at work and not be desperately out of breath lol

Long may it last

Back