16 points left

G-Man

٩(●˛•̃)۶
I am doing wendy this week and today I have 16 points left to use up before bedtime... any suggestions as to what I can have for dinner? Don't have to use the whole 16 for dinner though, a wee cup of tea and a snack is always nice for supper too :D

Hi Margaret. It's a plan that someone once did to kick start their losses again after a plateau. You basically have the same amount of points over the week but you have high and low days. If you want more info just pm me.

Can I just add, before the WW police come chasing me again, that this plan is not endorsed by WW.

is this like combining ww with judding?
(i have thought about combining the two)

Im not up on the JUDD plan, but as I said, with Wendy you still consume the correct amount of points over the week, you just have some low days and some high days. For example, yesterday I had 27 points and today is 42! My usual daily allowance is 30 points per day but I will still only have 210 points over the entire week. It has worked for me in the past and there are numerous threads on here about it. Alternatively you could google it.

Hope this helps - Gerry

I quite often just use my points on a weekly basis. I have had this discussion in the past about it was a good way or not. I don't see why it should really make any difference as long as you are not eating 100 points one day and then 10 points per day for the rest of the week.

As for 16 points, I would have a rice based dish

Im not up on the JUDD plan, but as I said, with Wendy you still consume the correct amount of points over the week, you just have some low days and some high days. For example, yesterday I had 27 points and today is 42! My usual daily allowance is 30 points per day but I will still only have 210 points over the entire week. It has worked for me in the past and there are numerous threads on here about it. Alternatively you could google it.

Hope this helps - Gerry
yes i understand now after you explained it that way,sounds good,i am only on my 3rd week of ww and i have never done it before so just getting my head around everything x

Ohhh so i'm on 22 points a day x 7 = 154 points a week... so as long as i have that many points a week i will still be alright, but maybe have over 22 points one day and under the next to cancel it out kind of thing? sounds a great plan tbh

Thank's G man !! sounds like a good plan although im managing quite well on my 22 points at the mo but if i feel like pigging out on occasion then i will keep wendy in mind :D

Back