16 pounds down, but I dont really see a difference

easy2012

Hey you guys,

I'm a German girl trying to loose some weight, and have already been quite successful - at least that's what the scale tells me, I myself just hardly see any results.
My starting weight was 94kg and I am 1.80cm tall (which is about 6 feet I guess) and right now I'm at 86kg. Shouldn't there be any visible results??
I'm trying to go down to 72kg which is still a long way..
I hope it's right to just double the kg weight, are 1kg 2 pounds? If so, I already lost 16 pounds without feeling any better.
I'm attending sports classes twice a week and also go out running around two times a week. Yesterday, I also started the 30 Day Shred programm.. Of course, I also eat healthy and try to stay away from any kind of bad food..

Can you honestly tell me if you see a lot of improvement in these pictures? Whenever I go on tumblr, I see girls having lost less than me but the difference in their pictures is so much bigger...

m9nh3k.jpg

11b2gr8.jpg

Hello!

You definitely look more toned overall and your side view is definitely thinner!!

keep doing what you're doing. I think maybe because you are quite tall and you have a lower than normal starting weight, the difference may not be as obvious as someone who is 5ft 3 and has 4 stone to lose.

i think you look great!

I think you look Fab :D

Reminds me of when i was that slim :) Keep up the good work xxx

I can definitely see a difference! Especially in your upper thigh area (top row of photos). I see the biggest difference overall in the lower 3 photos. You have done great! I always think it's harder for us to notice a difference in ourselves but others will see it.

There are 2.2 pounds in 1kg. So if you have lost 8kg you have lost 17.6 pounds :D well done!

You look great..definately notice a difference!!
Keep up the good work:)

Well done! .. Your stomach looks much flatter - from the side pick - as well as your top thighs looking thinner too xox

Defo see a big difference in your side view! Maybe try measuring yourself?

There is definitelly a difference in the side picures - well done, you look great!

u deffenitly can c a difference in the side pictures u look fab and alot more toned great work hunni keep it up xx

Back