16 week to lose 24lbs! My diary :)

newgirl-x

Hey !

In 16 weeks I am going to the fiesta in Benidorm for a week and would love to reach my target weight by then!

My weight now is 9 stone 10 and my goal is 8 stone which would be a loss of 24lbs.

Over 2 years I have lost 5 stone but it has sort of come to a stop now and im still not happy with my weight so I thought i'd start this diary to spur me on I am going to be going back to the gym hoping for 5 times a week! or at least some form of exercise! I'm not actually on a diet just gonna eat very very healthily so here goes!!

24lbs to go!!!!

Well today has been a good day food wise!! :)

Definately feel like my head is in the right place again to do this! Didn't end up at the gym as ended up bumping into some friends oops :)

I'm busy over the next 3 days so gonna start my exercise properly again from Monday and I actually cant wait to get back to the gym! :D

Feeling very happy and back on track :)

Yey keep it up! x

Thanks pinkylous :)

Still going good even after a long weekend! Went chester zoo yesterday so did my fair share of walking aswell, excited to get back to the gym tomorrow!
off to work now lets hope for another good day!!

Still going strong!! Think i've finally got my motivation back for exercise aswell, went swimming yesterday and did the gym today! Wahey :D

Back logging on myfitnesspal aswell which is kinda helping me to stay on track :)

Staying at home tonight aswell instead of at my boyfriends so will be able to weigh myself in the morning yippee

Another good thing is my size 12 work pants are getting a little large which means nearly time I get some size 10's :D:D

Weighed in at 9 stone 6 today that's another 2 pounds down!
:D

20lbs to go!!!!

My goal is actually looking as if I could reach it *fingers crossed*

SOOOOO HAPPY! :D bought my first pair of size 10 jeans today! yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!
They are a wee bit tight but I recon a couple of pounds off should do the trick, its defo give me more confidence althought I still feel like the fat person I use to be

My life seems so much more exciting now! xxx

Well weekend is nearly over once again and I managed to have no blips! I had a day off the gym yesterday went back today and had to leave after 10 minutes on the treadmill as I felt so sick and unwell! :(

However just had a shower and weighed myself afterwords and was 9 stone 4 1/2 which if I am 9.4 tomorrow is another 2lbs off and 18 to go!!!! which i'm thinking should be just about doable :D seems to be falling off me at the moment but i'm happy while its lasting although seen my grandma today and she said i'm too skinny now! I wish grandma lol!

Boyfriend is annoying me at the moment but I will keep up this motivation!

Wow found some old bikini pictures oh my god!! Took some new ones to compare....

and now............9 stone 4!!! before around 14 and a half to 15 stone I think!

actually shocked by these pictures!

Really need to go to the gym today, a little put off after how I felt yesterday but i'm sure i'll be fine today! might even try a bit of swimming afterwords hmmmm....we shall see!

Hello :)

Those photos are incredible - you must be so proud!
I thought you were doing SW due to posting in their forums!

What's your secret? You've lost so much weight in the last week alone! My losses are so slow :( xx
Thanks, it defo does feel good to compare pictures and see such a difference!
Noo I don't follow any plan I just healthy eat and try to exercise!
I don't have a secret its took me nearly 2 years to get here, I don't know why but this week or two the weight seems to be dropping off but I only started back at the gym/swimming last Monday
How much you losing a week? If I've learnt one thing its sooooooooooo much better for weight to come off slow and steady than drop off even though it is abit disheartening

xxx

0.5 - 1lb a week generally. Some I have a STS and occasionally I might get a slightly bigger one.

I know it's best for me in the long run, it's just frustrating on sites like this where everyone seems to be getting there so much faster!!

If you don't mind me asking, I see you don't keep a food diary - what would a normal day be like for you? Do you calorie count?

Thanks xx

Hi new girl..... Well done to u ur weight loss has been amazing. I am about 9st 12lbs n wud love to get to 9stone I'm gonna do my best this time and stick with it. U r inspiring g x

0.5 - 1lb a week generally. Some I have a STS and occasionally I might get a slightly bigger one.

I know it's best for me in the long run, it's just frustrating on sites like this where everyone seems to be getting there so much faster!!

If you don't mind me asking, I see you don't keep a food diary - what would a normal day be like for you? Do you calorie count?

Thanks xx
I know what you mean, when you see people losing a stone in a couple of weeks etc I've never been into them diets though like Cambridge etc I love my food too much lol!

I try and log my calories on my fitnesspal do you have it?? And I use here to just basically talk to myself and try and keep myself encouraged lol! I probs eat around 1000 calories apparently that's not enough but my body feels ok at that and if I eat any more I tend to not lose weight :/

by the way well done on your weight loss so far your almost at goal aswell!xx

Hi new girl..... Well done to u ur weight loss has been amazing. I am about 9st 12lbs n wud love to get to 9stone I'm gonna do my best this time and stick with it. U r inspiring g x
Go you :) :) whats your plan?? We're all similar weights which could be good to keep us on track! xx

Back