Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

17 september is the big day!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Nicola85, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi,

I'm new to this site but here goes...

I'm getting married in September & really want and need to lose 5 1/2 stone! That would get me down to 13st! I no that's still overweight for my height but I was happy at that size, & I can always change my mind when I get there!

Iv lost weight before getting to 12st but slowly have piled it all back on & more :s so I no that I can do it! I just really struggle as don't get much support at home, I have an amazing friend that really does support me, & I wouldn't have given this 'blogging' ago without her pushing me!

Right so as from 2mro, I am back on the old style weight watchers! I'm looking forward to it, I no it's gunna b hard but with some extra support I know i'l get there!

I'm also doing a charity sky dive in the summer! & they have a maximum weight, 15st! So I gota lose try lose 4stone by June. Tough work but it will benefit me, &others.

Anyway, time for a fresh start! :)

N :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    At work all day 2mro so have got brekkie & lunch prepared! I will do it this time! :)

4. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well day 1 went ok, could have been better, but not too badder start! My other 1/2 is working tonight so as soon as the lil one is snoring I will b getting davina off the shelf & having a blumin good work out :)

5. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Day 2 went really well! Stuck within my points limit, & did a davina McCall 30 minute workout when my little girl went to bed! I would recommend davina to any1! Really good work out!! And it must work as im certainly feeling it this morning!

I have a friend and her little girl round for lunch today so whilst the kiddies r tucking in to their fish fingers smilies & salad! We will b enjoying 1/2 small w w quiche, & salad! Oh and a glass of wine :s well it Is Friday! :) then my lil 1 is off to nursery so guna get on the exercise bike this afternoon I think! :)

6. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well the exercise didn't quite go to plan as I have a cracking headache today! But done alot of walking today! My pedometer says iv earned 2.5 points! ;) that's good enough for me 2day!

Kept within my points again today! Looking forward to weigh in wed in a weird way! Fingers crossed! I'm finding it really hard to not weigh myself every morning though :s

7. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well today hasn't gone brilliantly, to b honest iv struggled a bit :( had a v busy day, took the kiddies out this mornin, meadowhall this aft, & morrissons as well, and I'm so tired iv caved in and we got Chinese for tea! :( back on track 2mro! Iv got to do this!!! Weigh in wed :)

8. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well 1/2 lb off this week :) not brilliant but it's off that's the main thing! :)

9. Chantelle

Chantelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    LL
    its going the right way Nicola..thats the main thing..Well done :) i've got just under 4 stone to lose by 27th August xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.