17St/238lb Roadblock?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Sphere, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Sphere

Sphere Member

It seems everytime I get down to 17 St/238 lb I go into a frame of mind where I think "well I am at the lowest I have been in years so I can afford to indulge myself" and this seems to stop me from getting any further! Has anybody had any similar experiences with an impassable weight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    YES! it's so easy to start slipping and soooooo hard to get going again. So, i guess the best thing to do is keep going. Think how amazing you will feel when those scales creep way from the 17s and down into the 16s........

4. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(27.08%)
    The most motivated I have been is when I got down to 13st, I kept thinking one more pound and I'll be into the 12st range! Once I did that I slipped quite badly, so I know exactly what you mean. It seems strange that my motivation could slip so drastically with just one pound difference.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.