1lb gain? How on earth!

marley&me

Hi All,

Some major encouragement needed today. I had been sooo good, 3 magic packs a day and have managed to gain a pound overnight! ugh.

I of course belong to the scale hoppers anonymous club, and cant stop weighing every day. But have so far lost or sts every day since I started. Irritatingly this morning I am up a pound!

I always drink some Coke zero each day, and the odd cup of coffee. But drink lots of water too.

Why have I put on a pound.:confused: I cant eat any less, I am freezing cold and starving hungry this week!

Help!

Stop weighing!!! lol, I know its hard, lock them away!

I am exactly the same with the scales! I weigh every day and i know i shouldn't. I get so frustrated if it has gone up. I know exactly how you feel. If you've been sticking though it's more than likely something to do with the water balance and should even itself out by your official weigh in.

P.S If anyone knows the secret of how to stay off the scales - please share! xx

Not as bad as my 10lb gain this week after being 100% :p

I have a body composition monitor coming this week, so I'm going to start weighing by body fat % :D

I've gained 2lbs over night too!!

Its impossible to gain a pound of fat overnight on this diet! I decided to start weighing once a month as I hate getting tied up with scales, so distracting to focus on numbers rather than results... Easier to stay motivated this way, no pesky low numbers to threaten anything :)

Thanks guys, I really do need to kick my scales habit!

Glad to know I couldnt have gained 1lb of fat overnight!

Right I need to decided properly when my weigh in day is and lock the scales away til then.

Luckily it has not made me want to eat! It has made me determined to stick at it and drink more water!

Thanks all

Yep definitely only weigh once a week.

If you weigh daily you have to be able to take the gains and sts and still stay positive and not get stressed about it.
Not a lot of people can do that!

Back