1lb gain

corrina

Hi everyone well i have bn messing about doing sw now for a few month, missing a week going a week missing two weeks well today i decided to go bk draw a line and start afresh, and i had a 1lb weight gain since i kast went 3 weeks ago so as from tomorrow im bk on plan cos summer is just round the corner after all xxxxx

Last edited:
1lb in 3 weeks isn't too bad - good luck with the new start!

Only 1lb, well done you must be doing something right after 3 weeks.

Draw a line under it and it'll be gone before you know it. :)

Hi yes me too I've had a 1lb gain I'm going to stop messing about and go for it now and I'm going to lose at least two next week!!:D

i fell off the wagon this week and im dreading my weigh in tomorrow ... so much so i dont want to go :(

i lost my job so had a big drink and 2 small slices of pizza to make me feel better and a veggie pattie subway the next day to get over the hangover :(

im so annoyed at myself cause i know ive gained and i was only 1lb away from getting my stone

Wee doll, so sorry about your job. I don't think it would be natural not to fall off the wagon for a bit when you get news like that but at least you didn't go insane with what you ate. Think off all the other stuff you might have eaten!

Try and pluck up the courage to weigh in tomorrow, if you are certain you gained then there's nothing you can do about it now and you will get that 1 stone award soon.

Forget about what you regret and try and think about what will happen in the coming weeks. :)

Sorry if that seems too positive, I know that sometimes hearing something positive makes you feel worse so sorry if I've spoken out of place.

xx

thanks laura :D

thats exactly what i need to be told, i think i let it get to me way to much as i had lost my last job due to recession in november and only started here 3 weeks ago and they lost funding for my position.

I need to start thinking positive and il do better, no job means more time to excercise lol which is something i havnt done since i lost my job and i power walk / jog 3.5 - 6 miles a day 6 days a week and ive done nothing at all from my last weigh in

im just gonna go and see how much ive gained and write it off to a bad week and start over.

im too determined to get to my target for my birthday in July

Back