1st anniversary

Nika

a year ago both me and my Hubby started our journey :) we both lost 5 stones. I am stuck now and would like to lose another stone but I am happy with what I have achieved, take a look :)

SL380173.jpg September 2011

2013-03-01 12.08.27.jpg last weekend in Edinburgh

SW really works!! and long hours at the gym...

You look amazing!

Congratulations and well done to both of you on your wonderful achievement, five stone off is fantastic:happy096:

thanks everyone :) it was hard but i am happy we did it.
Edinburgh was lovely!

You look amazing, well done :D

a year ago both me and my Hubby started our journey :) we both lost 5 stones. I am stuck now and would like to lose another stone but I am happy with what I have achieved, take a look :)

View attachment 81762 September 2011

View attachment 81764 last weekend in Edinburgh

SW really works!! and long hours at the gym...

You look fantastic Hun and so much younger too xxxx

thank you :) its funny but only when I look at photos I can see the difference, I still think I am fat and wobbly and need lose weight :D to be honest I don't remember being bigger like in the pictures and still consider myself as big girl, even with my size 12 pants :D

Amazing, well done!

Thank you everyone :)
and I just got my letter with appointment for Assisted Conception through ( in 2 weeks time !) so it makes it even more worthy :) because I will go and I am confident that I will not hear that I am to fat to have treatment !

Great news! Hope things go well for you!

amazing! I cant believe how much younger you look! you must feel amazing... well done hunny x

Well done to you both - what an achievement! You look fantastic! XD All the very best of luck with your treatment, I have my next appointment in July and hoping that I will have followed your example and be light enough for treatment too xxx

Back