1st day and -2lbs!!!

Mummysturt1

Hi all

Well i did my first day of attack yesterday, completly full up, didnt crave naughties, weighed myself this morning and had lost 2lbs!!!! I am so happy, fingers crossed for scales tomorrow.

I have bought some extra lean mince to make burgers, im sure this is ok? Also what is the rule on packet ham?

Thanks
Jodie

Hey Jodie,
Im looking into starting the dukan diet soon but im doing as much research as i can first. Was the first day ok?? What did u eat? i think ill try attack phase for four or five days...
Aishling x

Welcome and congrats Jodie! This diet is fab, just stick to the rules. Extra lean mince is fine, you'll find differing opinions on the ham but strictly speaking it's a no no. That said, I do occasionally have 3% fat ham in emergencies when I've nothing prepared and am famished.

Good luck! :)

Flipping great isn't it! Didn't think there would be a loss for me this morning but there was! - I'm on day 4 and I am down just over 4lbs - its such a lovely morale booster

tess

Jodie, keep away from pkt ham it holds too much salt. I eat it if out shopping and only when I get desperate. X

I eat M&S lean ham (tinned) all the time and have lost a good steady 2lbs a week. Its great, I can bulk buy and store - my shifts mean regular shopping for fresh food can be a bit hit and miss so it and other tinned meats and fish also serve as a great back up when theres nothing else to eat! I'm a total rebel though, I have salt, eat way too much yogurt, had a few nights on the vino.....I could go on.

GW, it goes to show how different foods suit some better than others. I found ham and gammon stalled me . Lucky you x:)

was going to say the same as Sid, i have been eating Asda smart price ham since day one, I go through maybe two packets a week, sliced into quiches, rolled with egg in the middle, rolled with lo cheese spread. In my book its says we can have thin slices of ham.....so I do. But it depends on your own body ifyou can have it, we all need to take it as it comes.

I've lost about 2lbs now so somethign is working LOL.

OH YES!! another loss...wonder if I can manage 7lbs by the end of attack ( would be very nice). I am in the 10stones something now!

Tessa can you do it ? YES YOU CAN, could you hear bob the builder tune in them words lol, your doing great 7lb go for it xxx:)

I lost 6.5lb, so there is no reason why you can't. I actually lost the 7lb the day before my official weigh in, but for some reason for the first three weeks my scales hated Mondays and I put on each one of them. LOL.

go for it xx

I have just done day 1, and weighed on the wii this morning and lost 4lb, could be the wii been funny or I have really lost it. Will check again tomorrow morning. Day 1 ok, not hungry at all, the test is now when I'm home - stay out of the kitchen :)

tigercub said:
I have just done day 1, and weighed on the wii this morning and lost 4lb, could be the wii been funny or I have really lost it. Will check again tomorrow morning. Day 1 ok, not hungry at all, the test is now when I'm home - stay out of the kitchen :)

Tiger believe,believe the wonder of Dukan x

Back