1st Day back again!! lol

Bellybuster

Hi all, Day 1 again for me :D. I lost 3 stone a couple of years ago doing this and loved it but stupidly didnt follow the maintanace. I remember at the time time thinking that it was quite easy and didnt really struggle too much. Things are a bit different now though lol... I think I have spent the last couple of years on and off various diets and have tried to restart the cambridge again so many times and I just find it so difficult getting through the first few days :mad:. Its seems so much more difficult than the first time. Anyway here I am back again more determined than ever to nail this once and for all :) Am hoping that I will magically find a huge bucket of willpower before lunch time. x

Good luck! I'm nearly a week in & glad I've stuck with it! I just keep thinking about a nice new dress for the Christmas party! :)

Good luck :) iv had 5 weeks off but am restarting tomoro to shift the rest, lost a few more lbs on my break so am very greatful i didnt gain!!!

Good luck :)

My first day back is tomorrow, cant wait :)

I lost 1st6lbs between may and beginning july on step2 which got me to my size10 10st goal but then like yourself i spose i just let old habits back and put on half stone. Swapped to juddd, lost that half stone and more, now have gained more back taking me to 10st8lbs. Refusing to give in to the flab again so back on step2 as of tomorrow until I've lost those 8lbs. Then to tackle my arch enemy me maintainence again!
I have an appalling relationship with food and as a depressive person the two seem to set each other off which is why am determined to crack this. Atm i can easily eat nothing (or virtually nothing like on step2 or a fasting day on juddd) but when i introduce 'real' food i go crazy and binge like a mental person. I aim to knock this binge/starve cycle on the head for good this time. I have a diary which is currently in the juddd section, but i shall be keeping it up whilst on CD as it really helps me.

Wish u best of luck xx

Good luck ladies I'm sure you can do it :) I don't know what judd is, hope them 8 pounds are gone ASAP :) x

Back