Step 1 Sole Source 1st day back scared!!!

Willbeyummy

IV got to do this! I was here last year and lost 6 stone then let it all pile on again! So disappointed in myself! I have one pair of trousers that fit as I threw the rest out I'm getting back in them 12's borderline 10's had 2 pints of water already to distract while kids ate lol and going on a cleaning mission to get me through day one! Wish me luck I really need! I want to do this and want to be thin again but I'm unsure if my hearts in it :/ shall soon see!! Have a good day everyone x

Good Luck.. You have managed it before so you have the will power there x

I'm sure you will find it again x

That's what I'm hoping once I start to see it come off my will power will comeback full barrels lol iv got lots to do to keep me occupied :)

Just had my first product and feel fab :) forgot how nice some of these are!!! :)

I started last week, didn't last. Had to order new clothes last night as I have 1 pair of jeans, which the arse has now fallen out.
Parcels arrived today and 2 pairs of jeans (out of 7) fit me & 1 pair of jeggings, all in size 22. A lot of the tops look awful so are going back.

My boyfriend has surprised me with a wk away for my birthday (16th April) an I have decided I will start cd once I am back and I will stick to it!

Good luck Hun, u can do it I'm sure u can ! X

Back