Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st day Food diary, does this look ok??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by irishchub, 1 January 2009 Social URL.

1. irishchub

irishchub Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers!!
    So I said yesterday I was gonna make a start on sw a day early and I did really well until about 7.30pm from then I had about 4 large vodkas, 6 mini spring rolls and 5 chocolate orange profiteroles :sign0007:
    So today I really did start afresh and heres what I've eaten

Breakfast
    28g Special K Sustain(HXB) + milk (HXA)
    Coffee

Snack
    Yoghurt
    Banana

Lunch
    Fried egg(in frylight)
    58g brown roll (HXB)
    Carbonara pasta n sauce (1/2syn)

Dinner
    Dragon brand curry(2syns) w. quorn chicken style pieces, mushrooms + onions (2 heaped tbsp dry powder)
    Rice
    Low fat supernoodles

and I intend to eat a pkt of salt n vinegar squares(5syns) and a pkt 4 mini jammy dodgers (4 syns)

So thats 11.5syns for the day and loads of food, but am I eating too much?!?! It seems like I am and im even contemplating making a strawberry cous-cous cake to see how it turns out (isnt it free??) Any feedback appreciated - (it does seem like im eating a lot doesnt it - but isnt that the point of sw that I can still lose weight with my big appetite??!!:D Didnt eat the crisps!! Yay!!!

Last edited: 2 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    lks good to me enjoy :wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.