1st Day- May 9th

lily234

I am starting today and hoping to lose a stone in a months time! Just had my first shake and it was alright..a lot less sweeter than I expected...is it ok if I add splenda to it?

Trying this diet for the first time after seeing a friend lose a lot of weight. I am eventually hoping to shift 2 stones and get down to my pre-preg weight(which was 3.5 yr ago:/..)

any tips and tricks to make this easier for a newbie?

Starting weight: 12 stone 8 lbs
Height: 5'7

Last edited:
hiya Lily!!

Im pretty sure all tablet sweeteners are grand to add! which flavour did you have? you will find as your taste buds change the shakes are sweet enough!!

invest in a litre bottle of water to top up and keep with you at all times to make sure you have your minimum water allowance each day =)

Hey Chellywellyboot,

Thanks for your reply :)

I had strawberry...which ones are the best?

I've got a shakes and bars bumper pack but might order some soups...can you suggest the better flavours?

also, where can I find the list of foods allowed for the Working solution...I am planning on doing TS for one week and WS the next..

Thanks!! Extremely helpful! :)

If you go to the Exante website there's a section for Working Solution and also a recipes section where you can narrow them down by the plan you're doing.

Also if you want to add sweetner to the packs you can do but it has to be tablet sweetners, powder or liquid ones are not allowed.

Thanks Jael001...

Day 1 went well...didnt feel all that hungry and drank about 2 ltrs of water...looking fwd to tomorrow...

I think I lik choc shake better than strawberry...

Back