1st day of Lipotrim

Tornado

So I started my day very positive, had a chocolate shake for breakfast and could only tolerate half a glass, think it would be better as a mousse for me. Was starting to get hungry so decided on a coconut flapjack so I can break it into small pieces to last longer and it is disgusting, there is no taste of coconut whatsoever. I don't know whether I want to keep trying it but its the 1st weigh in I'm looking forward to, to see if it works.

How did you guys deal with it?

On my first day I had a hot vanilla shake with coffee in it for breakfast - not impressed - then a hot chocolate for lunch - also not impressed - then a strawberry for dinner and I liked it. So I swapped all the vanillas and chocolates for strawberry and just had that my first week. Then on my second week I tried a chicken soup but only had one as my pharmacy said I wouldn't be able to exchange again if I didn't like it and the rest strawberry. Anyway, I did like the chicken soup so I now just have those two. Having said that, lots of people like the chocolate and vanilla blended cold over ice but I've not tried these. And, apart from a couple of brave individuals, the flapjacks are universally condemned so I've steered clear of those. What you might like to do is make your chocolate shake up with double the amount of water if you're going to have it at one time, or use the recommended amount of water but only use half the shake mixture and spread the shakes out. I think trial and error is the name of the game in the first week. You'll find something that suits you. Good luck.

Last edited:
I started with strawberry and vanilla as no others in stock wen I started, I didn't like vanilla but strawberry was ok.
Second week tried one soup but didn't like it and one peanut crapjack ewwww!
I love the choc and that's all I have now as after the fifth week I just couldn't stand strawberry anymore?!
I make the choc with cold water from fridge mixed with hand blender, sometimes I mix with cold peppermint tea for a mint choc taste.
It really is about trial and error and your tastebuds do change as you go along.
Good luck x

Thanks ladies, have never been a bit fan of shakes but I think I will try and make them into a mousse or do smaller shakes to make it more tolerable and make me less hungry as I can have more during the day then. As far as the flapjack goes, am still on my 1st quarter of it broken into smaller pieces and just drinking water to get rid of the taste cos to me it taste like hard paper. But if I do well this week, I think I will change the flapjacks to soups as most people seem to like the soup more.

I really like the soup but there are some people who don't. Everyone on here is different.

3rd day newbie, feeling weak!

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and Lipotrim. It's my 3rd day and today is the first day i've felt a little weak, also i've started to have hunger pangs which i didn't have the previous 2 days, is this something that will go away or is it just something you put up with?

I actually like the shakes, i've only had chocolate and strawberry so far but I was pleasantly surprised by the taste as I usually hate milkshakes of any kind!

One thing I have got is really bad breath! :mad:
Again will this go away or will it remain throughout?

Thanks in advance

Kelly.

mint tea and choc shakes are helping to crave my appetite and boy do i have a big appetite...day 4.....we can do this.......keep strong x

Im omn day 14 now.... the hungry feeling is still there around the time when i need to have a shake, other than that, it goes once you are in ketosis.
Good luck!!

Hi Kelly and welcome. Days 3 and 4 seem to be the toughest for a lot of people but, like going to the dentist, it's well worth it for the smile at the end! Ask the chemist for some breath strips: they're about £1.50 for 50 strips and they're worth every penny.
The hunger pangs should go soon. Good luck, hun. ;)

So I started my day very positive, had a chocolate shake for breakfast and could only tolerate half a glass, think it would be better as a mousse for me. Was starting to get hungry so decided on a coconut flapjack so I can break it into small pieces to last longer and it is disgusting, there is no taste of coconut whatsoever. I don't know whether I want to keep trying it but its the 1st weigh in I'm looking forward to, to see if it works.

How did you guys deal with it?

Hi Tornado. Try more water with it! I love the chocolate made up with about 350ml of water but we're all different. I know it's hard, babe, but try to finish all the glass. I wouldn't want you flagging cos you're missing some of those vital nutrients! ;)

Thanks Guys,
I'm feeling a bit better this morning so will stick with it until Saturday (my weigh in) and hopefully the results will spur me on.

I take my hat off to anyone who has done this long term - it's really difficult :):)

hi, i love the choc and strawberry shakes, i do them in a shaker with 400ml water and ice, shake it till the ice disappears, then pour it in a tall glass.. perfect! and ice cold x i hated the soups, only had one mouthful then gave up. im on day 5 now and feel loads better xx

Back