1st day of LT!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sola, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    :) 1st day of LT. So far so good, the soup is not too bad. Trying to keep up with my water in take!
    Looking forward to next Tuesday, weigh in day:break_diet::clap:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Good luck sola on your first day, keep drinking loads of water and take painkillers if you get a headache. It will only get better from here on in xxxx

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck with your first week........if you feel as if you are struggling come on here and have a chat or moan.....anything to get you through, you maybe one of the lucky ones and sail through it.
    We are all here to help and support you......

Im sure once you go for your first weigh in you will be pleasantly surprised.

5. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thats it Sola, keep focusing on ur weigh in and once u see how much u lose it'll be motivation enough!! And use this forum it makes the first few days so much easier!

Plus its great to be able to chat to people going through the same thing. Lots of support, understanding and laughs:)

Best of luck..... and keep drinking the water :tear_drop:

6. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    Thanks everyone this site is fantastic. 2nd day still going strong. I was busy at work so it was a good day except for the shake, I haven't bought a shaker yet so mixing the shake was awkward. The chocolate flavor was manageable, does anyone know where i get a shaker from? I had the vanilla flavor shake tonight, mixed in the smoothie flavor with crushed ice it was lovely:character00180:

7. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

I got my shaker from my chemist, they're bout 10euro. Glad to hear ur doing well. Keep it up Sola ech day equal more pounds off:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.