1st day of new life tomorrow...

skinnymini2be

hi all,
I've decided to try lipotrim and will be starting tomorrow! I have all my shakes and am raring to go :D

I've read a few of the threads here and have found them really good for addressing some of the concerns I had - so thanks already!

I have tried the usual WW and other diets in the past but never really have major losses so I'm hoping that this will be a turning point for me.

Just wondering how exercise fits in during the first week or so as I imagine energy levels are low etc? I've recently started going to the gym and would like to continue - don't need another excuse not to go :whistle:

Look forward to sharing this journey with fellow Lipotrimmers
xx

:) hi Skinny
Welcome and goodluck in your weight loss journey. I have been on LT TFR for 4 days now, and to be honest havn't found my energy levels falling, but my pharmacist did warn me of doing any major excercise for 2 weeks. She did recommend light exercise, sorry i couldnt be anymore help hun. But i am certain you will get more replies which will answer your questions better than me.

Thanks for your comments! I'm just having my 3rd shake of the day- yummy dinner :)
I'm hoping I can manage at least one session a week and some walking so we'll see how it goes!

How are you finding it now after 4 days? Hope its going well

Don't forget your liquids!
That's probably the most difficult thing to start imho - even harder than feeling a bit hungry but it makes ALL the difference!
:)

I'm drinking buckets of water :) Feeling a bit hungry now so might just head to bed - safest place for me :D

Congrats on your weight loss to date - great achievement!

Iam in Day 5 now had a slip up at cookery class ate a piece of chilli .

can't believe you are doing a cookery class while on this - that is will power!!!
I can't even watch the ads on TV never mind cooking. My poor hubby is fending for himself for the next few weeks :)

Lol skinny, mine looking after himself as well. I am just coming to end of day 5 and feeling good. As i teach all day i have brekkie shake then found that if carry lots of water when i hungry i dont have a full shake, i put a bit of pkt in water bottle, shake it and it staves of appetite. I assume this ok as long as i have 3 in day. Soup has been a godsend..I make it up with 3/4 pint of water from kettle, do a quick whisk and it really fills me up. Especially if i have a cuppa as well! Good luck ! We can do it!

Ooh I didn't get the soup - i was afraid of it to be honest wasn't sure what it would be like! Might give it a go next week :)
Never thought of splitting the shakes either - that's a great idea must try that too especially when it's going to be a long day in work etc!

Thanks for this and best of luck with this journey!

Hi Skinny hun yes i am doing a cookery class to be honest it aint that hard i always have been the kind of person if i cook a big meal i aint hungry to eat it, which is weird cause i love food. Feeding people is making me satisfied only my poor hubby says hes gaining weight lol
I am glad you are doing good hun. My 1st weigh in is tomorrow so crossing my fingers..

Best of luck today!!!

it gets wayyyyy easier after day 3!! i didnt like the soups i just have strawberry shakes im getting used to them now the diet definately gets easier as you go and when you have your first weigh in it will really encourage you good luck xx

God I hope you're right crazy legs... Day 3 and I'm HUNGRY!!!

Sara how did the weigh in go?

Hi Skinny hun well my first weigh in went well i have lost 12lb omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg so so so so so happy x

Wohoo amazing!!!! Go you :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks hun x

Thanks hun xx

OMG Sara that is great! Well done! It makes everything worth while doesn't it? I am getting weighed tomoz...

Back