1st day of the rest of my life take 2

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gailt39, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi today i start cd again for the 2nd time over 2 years ago i lost 10 stone but due to unforeseen cir****tances (a bodged tummy tuck) i gained over 7 stone so here i am again in the right mind set to do it all over again i have set myself 100 days only this time 247 last time but any weight loss will be good
    i am just having a black coffe and i have a new porridge cd to try at work also have my sparkling water thats the only thing i'm dreading water water and more water oh yes and trips to the loo lol
    will log in later when i get home to let you know how its going also dreading getting into ketosis but hey thats life

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck with it, I'd never be able to stick to anything so strict. I love Slimming World because I love eating!

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    same here. I did Lighter life for 300 days and also CD.
    Give me SW and eating as much as i want anyday over cd.
    =good luck tho.
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.