Total Solution 1st day of the rest of my life...

Keen75

Well....how many times have I said that phrase !!??.... Millions but this time I really want it to be true. I am so so unhappy with the way I look and the way I feel.... No energy, tired all of the time.. Grumpy with my family....no clothes that fit ! Why do I do this??? I have decided to keep a diary as I'm hoping that it will help when I'm having a weak moment !!! So far I have managed to be 100%.... I really hope I can get through the next few days as I know I will feel so much better a week from today !!! Fingers crossed !! :0)

Well.... Day 1 almost over and I've stuck with it... Just going to have a bath and go to bed .... I'm wishing the next few days of my life away !!!

Day 2 and I have resisted my daily weigh in !! I figure it will motivate me more if I can wait a week to weigh in as normally I'm on the scales twice a day !! Just about to have my first shake of the day... Feeling starving at the moment which is great as recently I have eaten so much I completely forgot what the feeling of hunger was!! Fingers crossed that I make it another day !! X

Lunch done... Soup! I've been full of energy all day so far.. Keeping myself very busy ... I'm thinking I'm going to find tomorrow a lot more difficult... I always struggle on day 3... Off I go to do more cleaning!! My house is going to be spotless !! :0)

At the end of day 2 !! Yippee!! Feeling not too bad... I'm thinking tomorrow won't be so great... But we'll see!! Off for an early night!! See ya !

Day 3.... Not too bad!! My head is beginning to play games and I'm trying to keep busy and ignore it!! I keep looking a my goal picture from last year and that's managing to keep me motivated !! Can't wait for today to be over !! :0)

Made it through day 3... Don't feel too bad!! Was shopping earlier as having a BBQ for my sons birthday and just wondering how I'm going to stay on track whilst friends and family here drinking wine and eating !! Hmmm... Will have to cross that bridge on Saturday!!! Really hope I stay 100%.... But hey... Got day 4 to contend with first! Nite all!!

Day 4 !! Not feeling too bad!! Yet another busy morning which is fab !! I find that if I keep busy I don't think about food so much!! I think the sunshine helps too... I think I get that SAD when weather horrible then all I can do is vegetate on the sofa and eat... Please stay sunshine !!! :0)

Well done should be getting a lot easier from now on :)

Back