Attack 1st day on attack.. eaten loads!!!

Debradee89

Todays my first ever time trying dukan. Ive dabbled with atkins before but usually just do my own low carb, so im used to eating lots of protein. I had 150g of fat free natural yogurt with 1.5tbsp oat bran for my breakfast, with 1 boiled egg as well. Was at home all day today, before lunch time I ended up eating my 2nd boiled egg, eat ALL the remainder of fat free yogurt (it was a big 500g pot so I eat another 350g) and then lunch time I eat a tin of tuna with some pepper and cottage cheese. Then a 50g bag of chicken raiders. Some more cottage cheese, (first time ive ever tried it and I love it) eaten half of the 500g tub though :/ and then I have just had 500g grilled turkey steaks. and had 1 cup of tea with semi skimmed milk. I feel bad like ive eaten too much. Hope my appetite goes away soon!!!

Chicken fridge raiders arent strictly allowed

Ot oh! I didn't think they would be but then I seen someone else saying they had them, I had them in for my son so thought I'd pinch a bag! Won't be pinching anymore :)

Sure is :D was worried I'd eaten too much yogurt an cottage cheese thought eating too much of them would either stall me or even gain! Still quite hungry today but not as bad as yesterday.. Lots of chicken to eat today woo :)

Back