1st day on Lipotrim

chellymac

Hi

This is my first day on lipotrim, hitting the scales at 25stone 6lbs!!! heaviest ever weight. I need to get as much as I can off for October. Any advice about the best exercise would be appreciated, as I only walk but never too fast :wave_cry:

I was around three and a half stone overweight three months ago and wanted to start up my running and football again. Its only now that I've shifted three stone of that that I've decided it is the right time to start up with some light running. I have been working on my kitchen extension during my diet and some days that has used up any energy reserves that I've had.

Because you have quite a bit more weight to lose than I did I would have thought that for now, walking would be the ideal exercise for you although that is only MY opinion and we are all different. Nobody knows your body better than you do. Be wary of anything that requires too much impacting on your legs for now though - I used to play football six times a week when I was seventeen and a half stone and I used to injure myself all the time. Pulled muscles, turned ankles and sore knees were with me every day.

I start gentle and build up slowly if I was you and it may be an idea to give LT a week or two without too much exercise to see how your body adjusts to it all.

Whatever you do, I hope that you can get along with LT and you do lose the weight you hope to. The best of luck to you. :)

Hi
You will know yourself how much you can do. I really can tell if I've done too much and I agree you should start very slowly. Swimming is great and I go around 3 times a week. You will find as your energy levels go up you are more energetic doing everyday chores ( the house will sparkle). Good luck with your journey x

good luck on your lipotrim journey. everyone is different on this diet. some people have lots of energy and can go to the gym while others have hardly none. you will be able to judge for yourself once you are on the programme a few weeks.

Hi, i've just completed my first week on LT and found I didn't have enough energy to exercise this week. Although my energy levels have picked up a bit now, im still not going to push myself yet. I'm planning on starting swimming in a few weeks time. Everyone is different tho, just start some gentle exercise when you feel ready. Lots of luck to you :)

Hey hun - I only restarted 2 weeks ago and weighed in at 22stone12lbs. I can only walk too but as long as I walk every day and make sure my heart rate goes up I've been told this will really help. My GP said if I can walk for 20 mins a day at least 5 days a week it will really help boost the weight loss. Don't worry too much about exercise on this diet though as just doing it will make the weight drop off. I have lost 21lbs in 2 weeks - I'm really chuffed. You'll see results really quickly. If you feel you need to do some exercise just take it easy and walk a little every day. Good luck! xx

Hi Chellymac! Well done for making the first step! You have decided to do something about your weight and that is the biggest thing. Don't do too much during first two weeks and then you won't be able to stop yourself! I must have been missing something from my diet because I can honestly say I have never felt better! I have an underactive thyroid gland and this is the only diet that has ever worked for me. Stick with it love, it is hard but getting over the 'habit' of eating is the tricky bit. You can do it! xxx

Best of luck on your journey hun...you have taken the first step now and thats a big positive! I find if i take one day at a time i'm fine, and the feeling of being lighter every morning i get up gives me a boost. :eek: x

2nd day and now feeling quite dizzy and sick. Have thought about food all day. Just finished work and walking home but not helping much.

Peppermint tea, fizzy water, earl grey tea leaves so its nice and mild. It really does get better luv, just tell yourself you are just doing it for one week, just to your first weigh in. Then you will decide whether to carry on. It is a very hard journey through your first week, be gentle with yourself hunni xxx

Hi Pebbles9

Thanks for the advice. I bought fizzy water today on my way to work and it has really worked. I felt very sick last night and early this morning but feel great now. I feel good today and not thinking so much about food and the hunger pains seems to have disappeared. My worst time is night time at home after work this is when I would love to make something nice to eat, but I just keep thinking that has what has got me to where I am now, unhealthy and unfit and 2 years of 40!! Hoeefully on my first weigh in I will get a good result and it will push me on. I definitely feel a lot better even though it is only 3 days into the diet but I don't feel as bloated or as lazy as normal. Hopefully this means it is working, but my breath is rotten and feel very conscious talking to people.

Ha ha ha I know the breath is not very nice, i carry a toothbrush/paste in my bag now. I have changed the timings of my shakes so that i have my first at lunchtime, then late tea time then I have one for that 'munching hour' when watching the tv lol. It will be worth it! That first weigh in is brilliant - I felt gorgeous from there and it hasnt stopped! Don't forget to treat yourself...facial, spray tan anything...this also helps to break the habit of our 'treats' always being something to do with food (meals out etc). Two stone down and I am going for a tattoo because I know my back gonna be showing this summer!! Ha ha ha and I am nearly 50! Stick with it...we all gorgeous x

Hey I agree totally went and got myself a tattoo a few weeks ago and booked in next week for my first spray tan.... Bring on the summer :)

Back