1ST Day on lipotrim..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by samera786, 3 October 2008 Social URL.

1. samera786

samera786 Member

This is my first day on lipotrim, and it is very hard.. i have had to drink the shakes with water because they are that disgusting... im finding it impossible to carry on.. just hope i do stick it out... :break_diet::cry::mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    aww cmon hun, u might find a shake u like, it does get easyer and u will get use to them , good luck :)

4. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Awww, you can do it, we've been there :D Keep going, you've got your week's supply, stick it out it's worth it. hugs xxx

5. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You'll be fine, we all hated the shakes when we started:eek: (and all felt like c**p for 4-6 days)
    Stick it out and I GUARANTEE you that you will feel amazing, not be hungry and have a fab weight loss!
    Drink at LEAST 3 litres of water, take paracetamol for the headaches, go to bed early, wrap up in a wumfy blanky and rest as much as poss til the ketosis fairy visits you.
    Get on here if you feel bad. xx

6. samera786

samera786 Member

thank you so much guys coz i feel like a total zombie today and prob would have given up

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

keep going hun, just drink the shakes quick enough with a gulp of water in between :)

8. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Good on you for sticking it out, it DOES get better.

You're on your way :D :character00201:

9. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    aww samera it really does get beter just be kind to yourself this week and come here so we can iron out any blips you feel threatening you x

10. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Keep going you will be so pleased with yourself on your 1st WI. Take it one day at a time don't think of it as x amount of weeks it does make it easier!

11. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Keep going chick, you'll soon be licking the packet with the rest of us for sure. It gets much better, especially on weigh in day!!!

12. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  13. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    definately does get easier...the first couple of shakes are a bit yukky...but you soon get used to them, and you will start to look forward to having them...hang in there hun! :)

14. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Just focus on getting through one day at a time for now - the diet gets easier after week 1.

15. XKay78X

XKay78X Im gonna do this..;-)

Diet:
    LT
    Keep goin if you can hun, its so worth it. I have just started my second wk on it and i feel great, goin for your first WI is such a big boost, the shakes are better with really chilled water aswell, x x:) stay strong, we are here for you x

16. fatloser

fatloser Member

Hiya

starting tomoro. Have done this before and have retried so many times to get it together to lose this last stone or so. Have been binging since august so now i have good 30lb to lose. Tomoro it is!! Help everyone.

Col

17. samera786

samera786 Member

you guys are so supportive. i have tried it twice but have failed each time. and now am going to try it again tomorrow as i have read these comments and they have given me more inspiration. i had a meal with work tomorrow and have just text my manager to cancel the meal as im going on it again. Thanks guys ur soo brilliant.. I appreaciate it

XxXxXxX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.