Total Solution 1ST Day today! Going well!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by sammy15, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. sammy15

sammy15 Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi All
    I have been reading for a while and also trying to work my way around this site. I gave up smoking a month ago and feel I have given myself enough time to see the benefits of that, so I am continuing with my healthier life and I am now on my first day of Exante total solution :).
    I have had a great day today enjoying the sunshine while getting some gardening done. I would like to lose 3 stone not too sure of the time scale I should set myself. I have read some amazing results on here but do not want to set myself up for a fall. My next social activity is at the end of the month so I'm banking on having lost enough to keep me good on my first night out as a non smoking dieter!:cool:
    I have a full months worth of Shakes and a few Bars thrown in for good measure. Thought the 50% off bumper pack of shakes was a good deal it works out cheaper even if I throw the chocolate ones away as I dont like them!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Sammy:welcome:

You sound like you are off to a good start and very well done on giving up smoking a month ago:happy096:

The bumper pack is very good value!

I don't like the bars myself but like everything else.

Hopefully you will have your 3 stone off in the very near future.

Good luck with your Exante journey:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.