1st day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jenny mum of 5, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jenny mum of 5

Jenny mum of 5 Full Member

Morning all today's my 1st day on the Cambridge diet and I'm a little exited but a little nervous at the same time ?iv been reading posts on here for days now and this is whats inspired me to try this diet your weight losses are amazing i just hope i can achieve the same . Il be popping on ere lots of times a day to hopefully keep me sane lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi and good luck :D

as long as you keep drinking your water , stay positive and believe everyone when they say it gets easier after the first week you will be fine :D its an amazing plan :D

4. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    hi jenny and welcome , any questions just ask looking forward to reading your posts

5. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Minimins is my life line! After reading plenty of posts I appear to have struggled less than some which I guess means I'm lucky but if I have a wobbly moment I just log on on my iPhone and it keeps me going... I have never done anything like this before and I have found that once I made the decision to start it was completely the right thing for me to do and now the weight is coming off fast (Weigh In today actually!) I have a lot of weight to lose and this has been the best thing for me. Good luck for your journey xxxx

6. Jenny mum of 5

Jenny mum of 5 Full Member

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement iv just had me 1st shake for lunch and it wasn't to bad roll on tea lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gemma1986 likes this.
  7. Laura9899

Laura9899 Member

U can do it girl , just stay strong and just think about what your first weighing may be , :)

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well done your doing well. Tomorrow is my day 1 :)

9. Kels_85

Kels_85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810
    Good luck :)
    Stick at it, and you will see amazing results in no time at all ;-) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.