• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st day

Morning all today's my 1st day on the Cambridge diet and I'm a little exited but a little nervous at the same time ?iv been reading posts on here for days now and this is whats inspired me to try this diet your weight losses are amazing i just hope i can achieve the same . Il be popping on ere lots of times a day to hopefully keep me sane lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi jenny and welcome , any questions just ask looking forward to reading your posts

Working on it
Minimins is my life line! After reading plenty of posts I appear to have struggled less than some which I guess means I'm lucky but if I have a wobbly moment I just log on on my iPhone and it keeps me going... I have never done anything like this before and I have found that once I made the decision to start it was completely the right thing for me to do and now the weight is coming off fast (Weigh In today actually!) I have a lot of weight to lose and this has been the best thing for me. Good luck for your journey xxxx

Silver Member
Good luck :)
Stick at it, and you will see amazing results in no time at all ;-) xxx