• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st day

S: 17st7.5lb C: 13st11.6lb G: 12st13lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 3st9.9lb(21.14%)
Good luck Diane you can do it you know you can.

ditto on day 4 trying to loose 2st .................lost 3 st last yr !! been good sooooooooooo far xx

hope you do that its easier being a virgin LL or CD don't you think ? susan x

Hi Susan

I found it so easy first time round , you're right. I got down to 12st 7lbs 2yrs ago and felt great , if i could just get to that weight i'b be very happy. Just feel so miserable at the moment , clothes is very limited, i have lots of really nice clothes in size 16 but they do not fit. I'm currently size 20/22 and hate it.

Hi hun, how is your day going?? I'm sure you'll get through Day 1 with ease, if i can do it anyone can, lol. I have made several attempts to restart CD since taking a break 4-5 months ago and i finally got through day 1 yesterday. Try to keep busy and keep drinking your water. I also had an ealry night but not before taking a nice bubble bath.

Let us know how you get on.

xxx MB xxx

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
Good luck with Day 1 - hope its going well!

hi- just to let you know its my first day too =]
im really quite dissapointed with how bland the packs are =[
good luck we can do this!!!
xx

Diane/Kellie, i hope you've got through the day. Just think 2 more days and you'll be burning fat, wooo. I'm nearly thru day 2, altho i have been very very tepted with food today, lol.

Kellie, i found that the packs tasted bland at first but then you might find that your taste buds change and you might like them. Having said that i can only really stomach 1 flavour and thats Choc Mint.

CD has loads of flavours tho so i'm sure they'll be something to satisfy your taste buds, lol.

Keep up the fab work ladies :) xx

Thank you all for the encouragement. Completed day 1 yesterday with no trouble , didn't have my last pack until after 9pm. I really need to do this , I feel so frumpy and old. I want to go clothes shopping and buy some size 16's for the summer and feel young again , i'm only 41 but feel 10 yrs older. Can't wait til my weigh in on Thursday , it will only be day 6 but my cdc is away for the weekend hence the early weigh-in.

:party0019: Well done for getting through day 1 :party0019:

You're doing super well :) You will be in them size 16s in no time :happy036:.

Keep up the fab work and i can gurantee you will feel healthier, lighter and sexier, i know i did after doing CD.

Good luck with day 2 xx :)