1st Day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yyx99, 22 April 2009.

1. yyx99

yyx99 Well-Known Member

Well hello everyone.

my 1st day on CD, have so far lost 11 stones on Lipotrim but thought I would come over to the darkside.

Had the butterscotch and banana so far. very nice. planning a soup and then another nice sweet shake for afters.

looking to get down around 20Stone
  2. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

11 stone lost already :wow:!!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible!!!!!!! Welcome to CD and good luck for the rest of your journey! xxxx
  3. Munchalot

Munchalot Well-Known Member

Wow, huge congrats on your huge weigh loss!!
  4. rainbowfrost

rainbowfrost * smile *

wow you have done so well. I did lipotrim for a while and the main thing that makes cambridge diet better is that theres so much more choice with the shakes/soups etc.
    I'm sure you will do great....you already have done brilliantly xxx
  5. yyx99

yyx99 Well-Known Member

lets hope so.
  6. EllieMellie

EllieMellie Well-Known Member

Wow! The fact that you have lost 11 stone so far proves that you have the willpower to do ANYTHING you set your mind to! I don't think you need luck, nothing will hold you back! But good luck anyway! xx
  7. abz

abz Well-Known Member

that is a truly amazing loss!!

good luck with cd. although you won't need it. you can obviously do it well :D

abz xx
  8. emma237

emma237 Well-Known Member

That is an amazing loss so far!!! Well done. I bet you feel so good! Good luck with CD x