1st July to 30th July - 30 consecutive days of Shred challenge

Mojorock

I've been doing the shred on and off for a month now and have seen results...but I'd really like to challenge myself, and any of you who would like to join in, to do 30 consecutive days from here on in....

Here goes :)

i have had the dvd since January and its still in the plastic cover!!
I will join you on Monday

:D im scared!!

Can I join you too! I started day 1 today and want to see results before I visit family on 22nd! Fingers crossed!! Xxx

I would love to do this as i need to see results as well! I got a weddin abroad to go to!

Im going to see if i can get it downloaded and then put it on tv, and if so i will have to start tomorrow :D will let you know, and does it really work???

moti17 said:
i have had the dvd since January and its still in the plastic cover!!
I will join you on Monday

:D im scared!!

Keep us posted moti, looking forward to hearing how you get on

It is scary when you first start, but you can go at your own pace and gradually increase how much you do :)

naz said:
Can I join you too! I started day 1 today and want to see results before I visit family on 22nd! Fingers crossed!! Xxx

Of course Naz

By the 22nd, in the words of Jillian, you'll be shredded!! Great motivation having an event to work towards too, your family will be blown away with your newly shredded bod :))

xjacqui37x said:
Im going to see if i can get it downloaded and then put it on tv, and if so i will have to start tomorrow :D will let you know, and does it really work???

It really does work jackie, I can definitely see results. Definition on my stomach, less wobble on the arms and just all over leaner!

Hope you manage to get it downloaded, keep us posted x

3rd July - day 3 complete

Today was the hardest so far, was very close to not doing today, very, very close!! Shredded at 10pm, eke!!

Think It was because I've had a bad dieting weekend and almost had the mentality of just write the weekend off and start a fresh on Monday, which is something I always do.

But I'm really hoping this time it'll be different and I can actually do it this time

30 days consecutively shredding here I come!! 3 days done, 27 to go

Thanks majorocks ! Lol don't know about shredded as eating wise I have been a naughty girl but one things for sure my thighs kill!!! ;(

I'd do this as I'm hardly consistent in shredding but I can't exercise for 3 weeks due to an inflamed hip :( Oh well, only two more weeks of rest! And then I'll start when everyone else is almost finished :)

4th July - day 4 complete

Not as hard as yesterday, but still had to push myself to do it, and i was late again, started about 9.30pm, but soooo glad it's now done

26 more days to go

5th July - day 5 complete

Lunch time shred today as I'm out tonight and know I won't get a chance!! Feeling rather pleased with myself that I've not used going out as an excuse not to shred today

30 day consecutive shred still in full swing :)

25 days to go

6th July - day 6 complete

Straight from work shred today, which I normally hate because I'm knackered, but I wanted to get it out of the way so I could enjoy the evening without it hanging over me!!

Curry is now cooking, time for a shower

24 days to go

Back