1st nightout

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 2 November 2009 Social URL.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi every1, well i had my 1st night out on saturday since being on lt..
    i had a ball lol, in my new dress i was a bit concious at 1st but after a few drinks i got over it and got a few winks throughout the night lol (non of them wer very nice tho)
    but the feeling i had whilst out made me appreciate what iv been through (and many of you are still going through) and not feeling like the fat cow stuck in the corner too embarassed to dance (i danced all night lol) i felt on top of the world xx

fatisnofun likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Claire your avatar picture is absolutely gorgeous! Look at you! You look stunning! So happy, proud and beaming with health, gorgeous.

Hahahaha at the few winks from the 'not very nice' blokes! hahaha! It is so brilliant to hear how you life has changed in such a short space of time. It must be brilliant to go out in a social situation and not feel like a leper because you're packing a few extra pounds!

Ooooh so jealous of the few drinks. I'm not a big drinker but I sure do miss my little Saturday night with Mr Smirnoff! What's it like to drink again? Does it effect you quicker? I imagine it would because you're so much lighter!

X

4. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    You look amazing claire well done im glad you got up and shaked your ass all night not only is it great exercise it also makes everyone happy wen they dance haha! the embarrassment will fade and soon you will love being the centre of attention. xxx

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Claire, glad you had a lovely night out and were the belle of the ball. It is amazing how your confidence improves with the weight loss. good for you, enjoy every moment of it.

6. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Aww glad you had a great night you look fab too.. colour really suits you as well

debz x

7. A Better Me

""Ooooh so jealous of the few drinks. I'm not a big drinker but I sure do miss my little Saturday night with Mr Smirnoff! What's it like to drink again? Does it effect you quicker? I imagine it would because you're so much lighter!"

it was good to have a drink, it didnt effect me that much to be honest, and i did drink a bit, my plan was to stick to the rose wine but when i got into the first pub and found put they wantes£4.40 for a glass of wine i soon changed my mind and ended up drinking wkd all night lol i thought id risk putting a pound or 2 on for that price lmao.... but even my hubby was surpprised at how i wasnt that drunk when i got home lol

And thank you betsy for your kind words,i still cant believe its me in my avatar picture.... lol although i only look like that on nights out

8. A Better Me

thank you anne-marie, oh i certainly shaked it all night, i must have used muscles i havent used in ages because the tops of my legs are killing today lol

9. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    whooooo :banana dancer: glad you had a nice time my sweet :)

£4.40 for a glass of rose :eek: :eek: shocker!

10. A Better Me

thank you molly, i certainly did enjoy it xx

11. A Better Me

thanks debz,i wasnt sure on the colour because being big meant i tended to cling to black all the time lol but im glad i bought it now xxx

12. A Better Me

i sure did thanks tanya... i know i wont repeat what i said to the barmaid lol

13. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.39%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    glad u had a good night out hun. u look great by the way.
    hopefully next time the winks will be off better looking men.lol.

im going out in just under 4 weeks, so excited.

x x

14. A Better Me

ty jenny, im going out again on saturday night cant wait lol... youl have a fab time im sure xxx

15. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You look incredible in your avatar! You've done so well!!

Lovely to hear that you felt great when you were out & really, the winks are never from the attractive men, sadly, are they? I actually don't think there is anyone attractive in my town though, might be why! Haha.

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.