1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Stone gone

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by bilsat, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bilsat

bilsat Really likes to cook

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimmers World
    Hurray! 1st stone gone.
    Great weigh-in another 3lbs off, 16.5 so far, got my 1stone award and I was also slimmer of the week, can it get better. Cant wait until I can put my pics up.
    Must try some more recipes.
    Made turkey twizzlers this week using my own ingredients and I must say for a first attempt I was impressed, will continue to try to improve on it.
    This coming weeks ideas are chicken wrapped in bacon and covered with melted mozzarella cheese on a bed of rice.
    Further work to develop my version of KFC drumsticks,.
    Boiling bacon joint cooked in diet coke, my favourite!
    Our group are to have a BBQ night soon, as we don't have an area to have a real BBQ, members are going to bring pre cooked food with a BBQ theme ........
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.